Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Exercices du forum
Retrouvez des centaines d'exercices ici et créez votre propre test ici. D'autres exercices sont également disponibles dans le forum English only

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

De vieux amis/Traduction
Message de magmatic_rock posté le 23-12-2005 à 16:09:09 (S | E | F | I)

Bonjour,
Traduire le texte suivant qui est
Je voudrais dire un énorme merci à Lucile et Shamrock qui m'ont aidé dans la traduction de l'Anglais vers le Français.
Correction le 6 janvier (vous avez le temps ) et j'espère que malgré(s) que je ne sois pas de taille à vous faire des corrections personnelles comme le font Lucile ou Jeanmi vous serez nombreux à participer.
Joyeuses fêtes

Ceci s'avère être un mois pour voir de vieux amis. J'ai reçu un e-mail il y a 2 ou 3 semaines d'une vieille amie de la faculté . Elle et sa famille vont visiter Los Angeles pendant une semaine. Ils ont prévu de voir leur famille et de rendre visite à de vieux amis. Depuis qu’elle a quitté le pays cela faisait des lustres que je ne l'avais pas vue . J'attends avec impatience de rencontrer ses derniers-nés et de la revoir.
Une autre vieille amie a appelé cette semaine. Elle et moi étions potes dans nos premières années de faculté. Elle a prévu de passer en coup de vent par Los Angeles en allant à San Francisco. Nous avons prévu de déjeuner ensemble. Elle travaille à Washington D.C. en tant que conseillère politique et elle est très occupée en général. Je suis contente qu'elle puisse prendre du temps pour que l'on se voie.
Lorsque l'on dit au revoir à ses amis, on espère toujours rester en contact. Mais pour toutes sortes de raisons c'est parfois dur à réaliser. Avec les amis dont j'ai perdu le contact, c'est parfois difficile de se retrouver et de recommencer où nous en étions. Nous étions toutes les deux passées à autre chose dans la vie. Certains de mes vieux amis ont très bien réussi et vivent en claquant leur argent. D'autres amis se battent pour arriver à joindre les deux bouts. Mais peu importe comment ils s'en sortent, c'est toujours bien de revenir aux sources.
J'attends vraiment avec impatience de voir ces vieux potes et de rattraper le retard après tout ce temps.
-------------------
Edité par joy813 le 23-12-2005 16:25
Joyeux Noël à toi aussi Magma
-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 23-12-2005 16:44
Ce fut un plaisir vu les progrès fantastiques que tu as fait en 1 an
-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 25-12-2005 07:05

Réponse: De vieux amis/Traduction de traviskidd, postée le 24-12-2005 à 02:23:22 (S | E)
This is turning out to be a month to see old friends. I received an e-mail 2 or 3 weeks ago from an old school friend. She and her family are going to visit Los Angeles for a week. They plan to see their family and to pay a visit to some old friends. Since she left the country it has been (lusters ) since I've seen her. I can't wait to meet her newborns and to see her again.
Another old friend called this week. She and I were buddies in our first years at school. She planned to drop by Los Angeles for a bit on her way to San Francisco. We planned to have lunch together. She works in Washington D.C. as a political advisor and she is usually very busy. I'm glad that she can take some time out so that we can see each other.
When you say good-bye to your friends, you hope to always stay in contact. But for all sorts of reasons it's hard at times to realize that goal. With the friends with whom I've lost contact, it's difficult at times to find each other again and to pick up where we left off. We were both off doing other things in our lives. Some of my friends have been very successful and now live throwing their money around. Others fight just to make ends meet. But no matter what they've made of themselves, it's always good to go back to your roots.
I really can't wait to see these old buddies and to catch up with them after all this time.

Merry Christmas, magma and everyone.

Réponse: De vieux amis/Traduction de pepe69, postée le 24-12-2005 à 18:49:03 (S | E)
Hello magma, prépare tes souliers!!!

Je suis obligé de m' appliquer particulièrement pour ce devoir car mes petits-enfants sont en vacances et contrôlent avec sévérité mes traductions et, comme leur niveau est bien supérieur au mien, je suis dans mes petits souliers (pas ceux que je vais mettre ce soir)!!!

Deux petits détails:
* ligne 12 ===> je mettrais un "s" à "raisons".
* ligne 15 ===> je remplace "claquant" par "craquant".

This proves to be a month to see of old friends. I received an email two or three weeks ago from an old friend of faculty. She and her family will visit Los Angelès for a week. They planned to see their family and to visit to some old friends. Since she left the country I had not seen her for ages. I look forward to meet her last-borns and to meet her again. Another old friend called this week. She and I were pals in our first years at faculty. She planned to pass at top speed to Los Angelès on the way going to San Francisco. We envisaged to have lunch together. She works in Washington D.C. as a political adviser and she is usually very occupied. I am pleased that she can take time out to see each other. When we say goodbye to our friends, we always hope to remain in contact. But for all kinds of reasons, it is sometimes hard to be realized. With the friends with whom I lost contact, it is sometimes difficult to meet each other again and to start again where we left off. We had passed both to another things in life. Some of my old friends succeeded very well and live by creaking their money. Other friends fight to make ends meet. But what does it matter how they have left there, it is always well to come back to the sources. I really look forward to see these old pals and to make up for lost time after all this time.

pepe69 MERRY CHRISTMAS AGAIN.

Réponse: De vieux amis/Traduction de bridg, postée le 26-12-2005 à 10:53:41 (S | E)
Magma Je vous poste la réponse de whynot qui a eu des soucis pour la poster lui même.

Hello et

This is turning out to be a month to see old friends. I received an e-mail two or three weeks ago from an old faculty friend. She and her family are going to visit Los Angeles for a week. They planned to see their family and to visit some old friends. Since she left the country I had not seen her for ages. I look forward to meet her newborns and to see her again.
Another old friend called this week. She and I were busters in our first years at faculty. She planned to pass like the wind by Los Angeles on her way to San Francisco. We planned to have lunch together. She works in Washington D.C. as a political adviser and she is usually very busy. I'm glad that she can take some time in order to we can see each other.
When you say goodbye to your friends, you always hope to stay in contact. But for all sorts of reasons it's hard sometimes to realise. With the friends whose I've lost contact, it's difficult sometimes to find each other again and to start again there where we were. We both had passed to another things in life. Some of my friends have been very successful and now live in squandering their money. Others fight to make ends meet. But no matter how they cope, it's always good to go back to your roots.
I really look forward to see these old busters and to catch up the lateness after all this time.

Réponse: De vieux amis/Traduction de maya13, postée le 26-12-2005 à 15:09:28 (S | E)
hello magma beau cadeau de Noël que tu nous proposes !

OLD FRIENDS,

It turns ou that this is a good period to meet old friends. 2 or 3 weeks ago I received an e-mail from an old friend at the University. She and her family are going to visit Los Angeles for a week. They plan to meet their family and to visit some old friends. It has been ages since I have seen her, since she left the country. I can't wait to see her newborns and to meet her again.
Another old friends called this week. She and I were pals during our first year at the University. She planned to burst through L.A. on her way to San Francisco. We planned to have lunch together. She works in Washington D.C. as a political adviser and she is usually very busy. I'd be pleased if she took some time to see each other.
When you say boodbye to your friends, you always hope to keep in touch. But for all kinds of reasons, it is sometimes difficult to fulfill that hope. It is also difficult to meet again with friends whom you have not kept in touch with and to start again where you got. Both of us had done something new in our lives. Some of my old friends have done very well and live blowing their money. Some others struggle to make ends meet. But the way they come through doesn't matter, it is always a good thing to ho back to one's roots.
I am really looking forward to meet these old pals and to make up for lost time after all those years.

Réponse: De vieux amis/Traduction de magmatic_rock, postée le 26-12-2005 à 15:48:23 (S | E)
Ok Bridg mais je veux la vôtre aussi
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 26-12-2005 16:15

Réponse: De vieux amis/Traduction de magmatic_rock, postée le 02-01-2006 à 00:02:36 (S | E)
Et alors il n'y a personne d'autre pour la traduction? Je suis triste
Allez un petit effort, vous avez jusqu'au 06/01.

Réponse: De vieux amis/Traduction de magmatic_rock, postée le 06-01-2006 à 20:20:30 (S | E)
Bonsoir, voilà la correction proposée, si vous avez des questions je pourrais essayer d'y répondre!
aux quatre participants mais je suis déçu qu'il n'y ait pas eu plus de monde.

This is turning out to be a month for seeing old friends. I got an
email a couple of weeks ago from an old friend from graduate school. She and her family are visiting L.A. for a week. They plan to see family and to visit old friends. Since she moved out of the country, I hadn't seen her for ages. I'm looking forward to meeting her new kids and seeing her again.
Another old friend called this week. She and I were buddies in our undergraduate days. She plans to swing by L.A. on her way to San Francisco. We've made plans to have lunch. She works in Washington D.C. as a political advisor and is usually very busy. I'm glad she could make time for us to get together.
When we say good-bye to our friends, we always hope to keep in touch.
But, what with this and that, it's sometimes hard to do. With friends that
I've fallen out of touch with, it's sometimes hard to meet up again and pick up where we left off. We've both moved on to a different phase in our lives. Some of my old friends have become very successful, living lives in the fast lane. Other friends are struggling along and are just making ends meet. But, no matter how they're doing, it's always nice to touch base again.
I'm really looking forward to seeing these old pals of mine and catching up after all this time.

Je trouve que c'était vraiment pas facile alors un grand bravo à vous tous.

-------------------
Modifié par emy64 le 07-01-2006 00:01

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux