Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Exercices du forum
Retrouvez des centaines d'exercices ici et créez votre propre test ici. D'autres exercices sont également disponibles dans le forum English only

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

Exercice 62 'Articles'
Message de felin posté le 24-01-2006 à 14:03:38 (S | E | F | I)

Bonjour tout le monde

Correction Samedi soir ou Dimanche matin. 28,29/01/06
Articles

A day in the life of an ordinary man.

Complete the paragraph below with a, an, the or no article.

This morning, I woke up around ten, I made ……………. (1) cup of coffee, took it into …………….. (2) bedroom and put it on …………….(3) table next to …....... (4) bed, on ……………. (5) side my wife sleeps on. I go through this ritual twice ……………. (6) week- I do it on ………… (7) Saturday and …………………. (8) Sunday mornings. On ………….(9) other days of …………………… (10) week, we go to …........ (11) work at different times and I always get up first to get ………………. (12) kids ready for …………….. (13) school. I drop them off outside ………… (14) school which is an old Victorian building on the corner of ………. (15) Hill Road, and then go straight to ……….. (16) work.
I work in …………………… (17) office in …………………. (18) city centre and I always have ………. (19) problem finding ……..... (20) parking space. My wife says I’m always complaining about …….(21) traffic and the pollution, which is true- you see, I grew up in ……….. (22) country, close to …………. (23) nature and I have never got used to living in ………..(24) city. I think the only thing I would miss about living in…….. (25) big city like this is going to …………… (26) concerts of all kinds. I love rock and classical music, too, and especially going to ……........ (27) cinema, which I am particularly keen on. I also like …............ (28) good food and occasionally we go out and have ……………. (29) dinner in a nice restaurant, but most of the time we eat at ………….. (30) home, where the food is delicious- except when I make it !

Good luck.
Voila c'est le dernier exercice car je pars en vacances dans 6 jours.

Réponse: Exercice 62 'Articles' de bobine, postée le 24-01-2006 à 18:00:20 (S | E)
Hello Felin,

This morning, I woke up around ten, I made a (1) cup of coffee, took it into the (2) bedroom and put it on the (3) table next to the (4) bed, on the (5) side my wife sleeps on. I go through this ritual twice a (6) week- I do it on (7) Saturday and (8) Sunday mornings. On the(9) other days of the (10) week, we go to (11) work at different times and I always get up first to get the (12) kids ready for (13) school. I drop them off outside the (14) school which is an old Victorian building on the corner of (15) Hill Road, and then go straight to (16) work.
I work in an (17) office in the (18) city centre and I always have (19) problem finding a (20) parking space. My wife says I’m always complaining about the (21) traffic and the pollution, which is true- you see, I grew up in the (22) country, close to (23) nature and I have never got used to living in (24) city. I think the only thing I would miss about living in a (25) big city like this is going to (26) concerts of all kinds. I love rock and classical music, too, and especially going to the (27) cinema, which I am particularly keen on. I also like (28) good food and occasionally we go out and have (29) dinner in a nice restaurant, but most of the time we eat at (30) home, where the food is delicious- except when I make it !

Réponse: Exercice 62 'Articles' de crayon, postée le 24-01-2006 à 18:01:02 (S | E)
1-a
2-the
3-the
4-the
5-the
6-a
7-no article
8-no article
9-the
10-the
11-no article
12-the
13-no article
14-the
15-the
16-the
17-an
18-the
19-no article
20-the
21-the
22-the
23-the
24-the
25-the
26-no article
27-the
28-no article
29-no article
30-no article

Réponse: Exercice 62 'Articles' de nanette33, postée le 24-01-2006 à 18:06:39 (S | E)
Hello Felin!

This morning, I woke up around ten, I made a cup of coffee, took it into the bedroom and put it on the table next to the bed, on the side my wife sleeps on. I go through this ritual twice a week- I do it on X Saturday and X Sunday mornings. On X other days of the week, we go to X work at different times and I always get up first to get the kids ready for X school. I drop them off outside the school which is an old Victorian building on the corner of X Hill Road, and then go straight to X work.
I work in an office in the city centre and I always have a problem finding a parking space. My wife says I’m always complaining about the traffic and the pollution, which is true- you see, I grew up in the country, close to the nature and I have never got used to living in the city. I think the only thing I would miss about living in a big city like this is going to X concerts of all kinds. I love rock and classical music, too, and especially going to the cinema, which I am particularly keen on. I also like the good food and occasionally we go out and have a dinner in a nice restaurant, but most of the time we eat at X home, where the food is delicious- except when I make it !

The last, but a good exercise !

Réponse: Exercice 62 'Articles' de isa71, postée le 24-01-2006 à 23:36:33 (S | E)
Hello Mimi

Tu vas me manquer!!profites bien

This morning, I woke up around ten, I made a cup of coffee, took it into the bedroom and put it on the table next to the bed, on the side my wife sleeps on. I go through this ritual twice the week- I do it on Saturday and Sunday mornings. On other days of the week, we go to work at different times and I always get up first to get the kids ready for the school. I drop them off outside school which is an old Victorian building on the corner of Hill Road, and then go straight to work.
I work in an office in the city centre and I always have a problem finding parking space. My wife says I’m always complaining about the traffic and the pollution, which is true- you see, I grew up in country, close to the nature and I have never got used to living in a city. I think the only thing I would miss about living in a big city like this is going to concerts of all kinds. I love rock and classical music, too, and especially going to the cinema, which I am particularly keen on. I also like a good food and occasionally we go out and have a dinner in a nice restaurant, but most of the time we eat at home, where the food is delicious- except when I make it!

Isa

Réponse: Exercice 62 'Articles' de coucou80, postée le 26-01-2006 à 12:27:08 (S | E)
BONJOUR FELIN ET BONNES VACANCES

This morning, I woke up around ten, I made …a…………. (1) cup of coffee, took it into ………the…….. (2) bedroom and put it on …………the….(3) table next to …the....... (4) bed, on the……………. (5) side my wife sleeps on. I go through this ritual twice …………the…. (6) week- I do it on ………0… (7) Saturday and ………………0…. (8) Sunday mornings. On ……the…….(9) other days of ……………the……… (10) week, we go to ….......no. (11) work at different times and I always get up first to get ……………the…. (12) kids ready for …………….0. (13) school. I drop them off outside ………the… (14) school which is an old Victorian building on the corner of ………the. (15) Hill Road, and then go straight to ………the.. (16) work.
I work in ……………an……… (17) office in ………the…………. (18) city centre and I always have ……no…. (19) problem finding the……..... (20) parking space. My wife says I’m always complaining about the…….(21) traffic and the pollution, which is true- you see, I grew up in ……….the. (22) country, close to the…………. (23) nature and I have never got used to living in the………..(24) city. I think the only thing I would miss about living inthe…….. (25) big city like this is going to …no………… (26) concerts of all kinds. I love rock and classical music, too, and especially going to the……........ (27) cinema, which I am particularly keen on. I also like …no............ (28) good food and occasionally we go out and have
no……………. (29) dinner in a nice restaurant, but most of the time we eat at …
no……….. (30) home, where the food is delicious- except when I make it !

Réponse: Exercice 62 'Articles' de port58, postée le 27-01-2006 à 08:48:41 (S | E)
Bonjour,

C'est pour où les vacances si ce n'est pas trop indiscret ?
alors :

This morning, I woke up around ten, I made a (1) cup of coffee, took it into the (2) bedroom and put it on the (3) table next to the (4) bed, on the (5) side my wife sleeps on. I go through this ritual twice a (6) week- I do it on (7) Saturday and (8) Sunday mornings. On (9) other days of the (10) week, we go to (11) work at different times and I always get up first to get (12) kids ready for (13) school. I drop them off outside (14) school which is an old Victorian building on the corner of (15) Hill Road, and then go straight to (16) work.
I work in an (17) office in the (18) city centre and I always have (19) problem finding a (20) parking space. My wife says I’m always complaining about the(21) traffic and the pollution, which is true- you see, I grew up in a (22) country, close to (23) nature and I have never got used to living in a (24) city. I think the only thing I would miss about living in a (25) big city like this is going to (26) concerts of all kinds. I love rock and classical music, too, and especially going to the (27) cinema, which I am particularly keen on. I also like (28) good food and occasionally we go out and have a (29) dinner in a nice restaurant, but most of the time we eat at (30) home, where the food is delicious- except when I make it !

Réponse: Exercice 62 'Articles' de cat3, postée le 27-01-2006 à 10:01:36 (S | E)
Merci Felin,et bonnes vacances
On sera contents de vous revoir dans un mois

1-a
2-the
3-the
4-the
5-the
6-a
7-0
8-O
9-the
10-a
11-0
12-the
13-0
14-the
15-0
16-0
17-an
18-the
19-0
2O-a
21-the
22-the
23-0
24-0
25-a
26-0
27-the
28-29-30 / 0

Réponse: Exercice 62 'Articles' de felin, postée le 28-01-2006 à 18:31:17 (S | E)
Bonsoir tout le monde

Voici la correction

This morning, I woke up around ten, I made a (1) cup of coffee, took it into the (2) bedroom and put it on the (3) table next to the (4) bed, on the (5) side my wife sleeps on. I go through this ritual twice a (6) week- I do it on no article (7) Saturday and no article (8) Sunday mornings. On the (9) other days of the (10) week, we go to no article (11) work at different times and I always get up first to get the (12) kids ready for no article (13) school. I drop them off outside the (14) school which is an old Victorian building on the corner of no article (15) Hill Road, and then go straight to no article (16) work.
I work in an (17) office in the (18) city centre and I always have a (19) problem finding a (20) parking space. My wife says I’m always complaining about the (21) traffic and the pollution, which is true- you see, I grew up in the (22) country, close to no article (23) nature and I have never got used to living in the (24) city. I think the only thing I would miss about living in a (25) big city like this is going to no article (26) concerts of all kinds. I love rock and classical music, too, and especially going to the (27) cinema, which I am particularly keen on. I also like no article (28) good food and occasionally we go out and have no article (29) dinner in a nice restaurant, but most of the time we eat at no article (30)home, where the food is delicious- except when I make it !

pour votre participation. crayon et port58
Merci a vous tous et see you next month.

-------------------
Modifié par felin le 28-01-2006 20:00

Réponse: Exercice 62 'Articles' de port58, postée le 29-01-2006 à 08:50:39 (S | E)
Merci felin

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux