Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Exercices du forum
Retrouvez des centaines d'exercices ici et créez votre propre test ici. D'autres exercices sont également disponibles dans le forum English only

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

Voici un thème, au boulot!
Message de jammy posté le 04-02-2006 à 23:02:31 (S | E | F | I)

Salut ! Je vous laisse un thème assez difficile de Michel TOURNIER "Le médianoche amoureux"
Correction Vendredi 10 Février! Courage!

Aventures africaines

J' habitais une villa adorable qu'un ami m'avait laissée pour la durée d'un voyage qu'il devait faire en Europe avec sa femme. C'est ainsi que j'apprécie les invitations. Pourquoi les gens veulent-ils toujours nous rendre prisonniers de leur propre présence? Qu'ils m'invitent, oui, mais alors qu'ils aient le tact de s'effacer et de me laisser seul maître du terrain!

-------------------
Edité par jammy le 04-02-2006 23:03

Réponse: Voici un thème, au boulot! de mp27, postée le 05-02-2006 à 04:28:14 (S | E)
African adventures

I used to live in a gorgeous/adorable villa left to me by a friend while he was on a journey/during the time of a journey he had to do in Europe with his wife. This is how I appreciate invitations. Why do people always want to make us become prisoners of their own presence? That they invite me, yes, but they ought to be tactful enough to "disappear" and to leave me the only master of the place.

Réponse: Voici un thème, au boulot! de pepe69, postée le 05-02-2006 à 11:22:29 (S | E)
Hello jammy,
Here is my try:

African adventures.
I lived in a lovely villa left to me by a friend while he was going for a journey in Europe with his wife. That's the way for me to like the invitations. Why do people always want to make us hampered by their own presence? That the invite me, OK, but whereas they have tact to be erased and to leave me the only master of the places.
jammy pepe69
-------------------
Modifié par pepe69 le 05-02-2006 11:28
I had forgotten the title!

Réponse: Voici un thème, au boulot! de steeve34, postée le 05-02-2006 à 12:07:45 (S | E)
Hello jammy,

African experiences.

I dwelt in a delightful villa a friend of mine had left for me during his absence. He was to travel through Europe with his wife.That's the way I appreciate being invited.
Why do people always want to consider us like a prisoner when they are at home.
If they should invite me,I might agree willingly, but they should leave me the field clear tactfully in order that I may be the only master in the house.

Réponse: Voici un thème, au boulot! de bobine, postée le 05-02-2006 à 12:20:22 (S | E)
Hello,
mine

African adventures,
I lived in a lovely house a friend lent me while he was having a trip with his wife in Europe. I appreciate invitations when like that. Why do people always want us to be captive of their own presence ? They invite me, yes, but they must have tact to step aside and to let me the only master of the place.

Réponse: Voici un thème, au boulot! de jammy, postée le 05-02-2006 à 14:24:01 (S | E)
C'est vraiment bien pour le moment! MP 27 bonjour! Steeve, le titre est à traduire aussi.
J'attends les autres propositions

Réponse: Voici un thème, au boulot! de steeve34, postée le 05-02-2006 à 14:54:25 (S | E)
Hello jammy,

Je suis très heureux de te retrouver sur ce site. En effet j'ai omis de traduire le titre. C'est une méprise à laquelle je vais remédier at once.
See you soon.

Réponse: Voici un thème, au boulot! de lucile83, postée le 05-02-2006 à 15:15:31 (S | E)
Hello,

African adventures
I stayed in a lovely villa a friend had lent me while travelling through Europe with his wife. That is the way I enjoy invitations. Why do people always want us to get tied up with their own presence ? Let them invite me, yes, but then, let them have enough tact to vanish and let me be the only master of the place.

See you soon

Réponse: Voici un thème, au boulot! de nanette33, postée le 05-02-2006 à 17:41:32 (S | E)
Hello everybody!

African adventures.

I lived in an adorable villa that a friend had left to me for a period of a journey which he had to made to Europe with his wife. Thus I appreciate the invitations. Why do people always want to make us prisoners of their own presence? That they invite me, yes, but whereas they have tact to stand aside and to leave me only master on the place.

ouf !

-------------------
Modifié par nanette33 le 05-02-2006 17:43

Réponse: Voici un thème, au boulot! de aimen7, postée le 05-02-2006 à 20:42:03 (S | E)
Hello jammy,

African adventures.
I lived in a lovely villa a friend had left to me as he had to go to Europe with his wife. That's the way I enjoy being invited. Why do people always want to impose their own company on us. They can invite me, I don't mind provided they are tactful enough to slip away and leave me the only master of the place.

Thanks.

Réponse: Voici un thème, au boulot! de maya13, postée le 06-02-2006 à 10:45:09 (S | E)
hello jammy,

I was staying in a lovely villa lent to me by a friend who was travelling in Europe with his wife. That's the way I enjoy invitations. Why do people always want to take you prisoner of their own presence? Let them invite me, ok, but let them be tactful enough to step aside and leave me the only master of the place.

Réponse: Voici un thème, au boulot! de siham1988, postée le 06-02-2006 à 13:42:10 (S | E)
African adventures
I lived an adorable villa that a friend had left me for the duration of a voyage which it was to make in Europe with his wife. Thus I appreciate the invitations. Why people want do to always return to us captive of their own presence? That they invite me, yes, but whereas they have tact to be erased and to leave me only Master of the ground!

Réponse: Voici un thème, au boulot! de cat3, postée le 06-02-2006 à 16:43:49 (S | E)
Bonjour Jammy
J'ai effectivement trouvé ce thème assez difficile.Bon, on fait ce que l'on peut!

African adventures
I lived in a lovely house( which ?)a friend had lent to me ,during his travel made in Europe ,with his wife
Manner,I appreciate invitations
Why do people always want to make us,prisoner by their own presence?
If they invite me,yes,but they have tact to move aside,and to leave me the only master of the place
,Jammy

Réponse: Voici un thème, au boulot! de aureliano, postée le 07-02-2006 à 13:22:08 (S | E)
Bonjour Jammy,

African Adventures

I was living in a lovely villa that a friend had left me while he was on a journey he had planned to do with his wife in Europe. This is how I appreciate invitations. Why do people always impose their company on others ? Of course they can invite me, but then they should step out and leave me alone, master of the house.

Bye and thanks for this interesting and difficult exercise.

Réponse: Voici un thème, au boulot! de masselotte, postée le 09-02-2006 à 10:57:06 (S | E)
Bonjour jammy
African adventure

I lived in a lovely villa lent by a friend who have to make a travel in Europe with his wife.
And that is the way I appreciate the invitations .Why do people want always to keep us prisoner of their own presence ?They invite me it's ok ,but then they have to do it with tactfully to vanish and let me alone being master of the ground

-------------------
Modifié par masselotte le 11-02-2006 17:47 jammy

Réponse: Voici un thème, au boulot! de bridg, postée le 09-02-2006 à 12:03:06 (S | E)
Hello jammy , désolée du retard dans mes traductions mais j'ai eu des soucis avec mon PC, je reviens maintenant.

African adventure
I lived in a lovely cottage a friend had lent me while he was travelling in Europe with his wife. I enjoy these invitations. Why do people want us to make hemmed in their own presence? Let them invite me, yes, but at least being tactful enough to melt away and leaving me alone in control of the place.

Réponse: Voici un thème, au boulot! de dinana, postée le 09-02-2006 à 12:20:48 (S | E)
salut je suis une toute nouvelle aussi, voici ce que je propose comme traduction.

African adventures

I lived in an adorable villa which a friend had left with me for a period of a journey which he had to make in Europe with his wife. And so I appreciate the invitations. Why do people always want to make us prisoners of their own presence? That they invite me, yes, but while they have the tact to fade and to leave me only boss of the place

-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 09-02-2006 12:31

Réponse: Voici un thème, au boulot! de isa71, postée le 09-02-2006 à 22:03:53 (S | E)
Hello Jammy
African adventures
I lived in a lovely house that a friend lent me for the duration of a journey which he had to made to Europe with his wife.That's the way I appreciate the invitations.Why do people always want to make us prisoners of their own presence? They invite me, yes, but whereas they have tact to be erased and to leave me only master of the place!

Réponse: Voici un thème, au boulot! de nadine13, postée le 10-02-2006 à 10:51:09 (S | E)
hello!!

African adventures
I lived in a lovely villa which a friend had left me for the time of a trip in Europe that he was intending to do with his wife.That's the way I like the invitations!
Why do people alway want us to be the hostages of their own presence?
they may invite me, yes!, But then, they have to vanish and let me be the only master of the place

Réponse: Voici un thème, au boulot! de jammy, postée le 10-02-2006 à 22:03:39 (S | E)
SALUT!
Vos traductions étaient correctes dans l'ensemble.
Voici une proposition

I was staying in a lovely villa that a friend had left me while he was away on a trip that he was to take in Europe with his wife. That is the way I like being invited. Why will people always inflict their presence on us? Let them invite me by all means, but then they could at least be tactful enough to keep in the background and let me be the only master of the place.

Voilà à bientôt et félicitations pour vos efforts!!!

Réponse: Voici un thème, au boulot! de bridg, postée le 10-02-2006 à 22:53:00 (S | E)
Un grand à toi jammy

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux