Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Exercices du forum
Retrouvez des centaines d'exercices ici et créez votre propre test ici. D'autres exercices sont également disponibles dans le forum English only

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Chez Betty / Traduction
Message de lucile83 posté le 22-09-2006 à 16:12:45 (S | E | F | I)

Hello,
Je ne peux pas vous laisser passer le weekend sans Betty !!
correction par mp
See you soon

Je suis chez Betty. Nous prenons un verre de jus d’orange et parlons de milliers de choses pendant que Bobby prépare le repas. Il s’est levé tôt pour ranger la maison et tenir le petit déjeuner prêt afin que Betty n’attende pas longtemps son café et ses toasts, confortablement installée dans son lit. Ce qu’il prépare sent bon et mijote doucement tandis qu’il met la table en la décorant de fleurs qu’il a achetées ce matin. Je dois vous laisser, le déjeuner est prêt.

Réponse: Chez Betty / Traduction de nick27, postée le 22-09-2006 à 18:18:21 (S | E)
Hey

I definitely love Betty's adventures

I'm at Betty's. We're having an orange juice and talking about thousands of things while Bobby is preparing the meal. He got up early to tidy up the house and get the breakfast ready so that Betty doesn't have to wait too long for her coffee and her toast, comfortably settled in her bed. What he's preparing smells good and it's simmering as he's laying the table and decorating it with flowers he bought this morning. Well, I have to go, lunch's ready.

Bye bye

Réponse: Chez Betty / Traduction de bobine, postée le 22-09-2006 à 18:38:53 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

I’m at Betty’s. We are drinking an orange juice and talking about thousands of things while Bobby is getting meal ready. He got up early in order to tidy the house and keep breakfast ready so that Betty didn’t wait too much for her nice coffee and her toasts, cosily installed in her bed. What he’s cooking smells good and is slowly simmering whilst he is laying on the table by decorating it with some flowers he bought this morning . I must go, lunch is ready.

I want the same at home !!!

Réponse: Chez Betty / Traduction de bridg, postée le 22-09-2006 à 19:30:08 (S | E)
Hello Lucile
I'm at Betty's. We're drinking an orange juice and talking about thousands of stuffs while bobby's preparing the meal. He got up early to arrange the house and to get breakfast ready so that Betty, being comfortable in her bed, didn't expect too much her coffee and her toasts. What he's cooking smells good and is slowly simmering while he's setting the table by decorating it with some flowers he bought this morning. I've to go,lunch is ready.

I don't want the same at home !!!There's something fishy going on

Réponse: Chez Betty / Traduction de nanette33, postée le 22-09-2006 à 19:54:09 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

I'm at Betty's. We are drinking a glass of orange juice and talking about thousands thinks while Bobby is preparing the meal. He got up early to tidy the house and keep the breakfast ready so that Betty doesn't wait too long for her coffee and toasts, comfortably installed in her bed. What he's preparing smells good and simmers slowly whereas he set the table by decorating it with flowers he bought this morning. I have to go, the lunch is ready.

Mais où l'a-t-elle rencontré ? Vite, l'adresse...

-------------------
Modifié par nanette33 le 23-09-2006 20:06

Réponse: Chez Betty / Traduction de shinygirl, postée le 23-09-2006 à 07:45:44 (S | E)
Je suis chez Betty. Nous prenons un verre de jus d’orange et parlons de milliers de choses pendant que Bobby prépare le repas. Il s’est levé tôt pour ranger la maison et tenir le petit déjeuner prêt afin que Betty n’attende pas longtemps son café et ses toasts, confortablement installée dans son lit. Ce qu’il prépare sent bon et mijote doucement tandis qu’il met la table en la décorant de fleurs qu’il a achetées ce matin. Je dois vous laisser, le déjeuner est prêt.

I'm at Betty's. We are drinking an orange juice and talking about thousands things as Bobby prepares the meal. He woke up early in the morning for doing the housework and keep the breakfast ready so that Betty will not wait so long for her coffee and her toasts, comfortably installed in her bed. What he has prepared smells good and slowly simmering while he is decorating the table with flowers that he bought this morning. I have to leave you, the lunch is ready.

Réponse: Chez Betty / Traduction de maya13, postée le 23-09-2006 à 11:08:46 (S | E)
hello Lucile,

I am at Betty's. We are having an orange juice an talking about thousands of things
while Bobby is preparing the meal. He got up early to tidy up the house and getting breakfast ready for Betty not to wait too long for her coffee and toasts, cosily settled in her bed. What he is cooking smells good and is simmering as he is laying the table, decking it with flowers he bought this very morning. I must leave you now, dinner's ready.

Merci Lucile pour ce conte de fées..et si en plus il est riche ..

Réponse: Chez Betty / Traduction de cat3, postée le 23-09-2006 à 12:04:34 (S | E)
Bonjour,lucile

I'm at Betty's .We are drinking a glass of orange juice,and talking about thousands things while Bobby is preparing the meal
He got up early,to tidy the house,and to get the breakfast ready,in order,Betty,comfortably installed in her bed,doesn't wait too much,her coffee and her toasts.What he is preparing smells good and it is concocted slowly,while he is setting the table,decoring it with flowers he bought this morning
I have to go,the lunch is ready

Merci Lucile

cat

-------------------
Modifié par cat3 le 23-09-2006 12:05

Réponse: Chez Betty / Traduction de adamolma4, postée le 23-09-2006 à 15:04:15 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

I am at Betty's house, we're having a glass of orange juice and talking about this and that while Bobby's making the meal. He got up early this morning to tidy up the house and he also made the breakfast in order that Betty could have her coffee and her toasts quickly, confortably settled down in her bed.
What Bobby's cooking smells good and it's slowly simmering while he's setting the table by decorating it with the bunch of fresh flowers he bought this morning.
The lunch's ready so, I must leave you.

See you soon

This kind of man doesn't exist. that would be too much to hope for!

Merci Lucile.

-------------------
Modifié par adamolma4 le 23-09-2006 17:27

Réponse: Chez Betty / Traduction de coferam, postée le 23-09-2006 à 16:51:14 (S | E)

Bonjour lucile,

I am at Betty's house. We are having a glass of orange juice and speaking about thousands things while Bobby is cooking meal.He woke up early to tidy up the house and to have ready the breakfast so that Betty doesn’t wait for a long time her coffee and her toasts, confortably set up in her bed. What he is preparing smells good and cooks lovingly slowly while he is laying on the table decorating it with flowers he bought them this morning. I have to leave you, the lunch is ready.

et merci pour ce texte.

Réponse: Chez Betty / Traduction de setina, postée le 23-09-2006 à 17:30:55 (S | E)
I'm at Betty's. We're drinking an orange juice and gossiping about thousands of things while Bobby is cooking the meal. He got up early to tidy the house and to get breakfast ready so that Betty, comfortabily settle in her bed, doesn't wait for her coffee and toasts. That he's cooking smells good and simmering while he's laying the table and decorating it with flowers he bought this morning. I have to go, breakfast is ready.

pour le texte. C'est sympa chez Betty
à Bientôt Lucile

Réponse: Chez Betty / Traduction de bien, postée le 23-09-2006 à 18:39:05 (S | E)
I am at Betty's house, We are taking an orange juice, and speaking about one thousand things during that Bobby made lunch. He woke up early for to clean the house and to keep the breakfast ready so that Betty didn't wait long time her coffee and her toasts, comfortably installed in her bed. what is to prepare good smell and slowly cook while he puts table and arranges it with flowers that he bought this morning. I must go now, the breakfast is ready.
Good appetite Betty.
and thank you Lucile83 :

Réponse: Chez Betty / Traduction de masselotte, postée le 24-09-2006 à 14:16:37 (S | E)
Bonjour lucile83

I am at Betty’s home. We drink a glass of orange juice, talking about thousand different things, during this time, Bobby prepares the meal . He got up early this morning to clean up the house, keeping Betty’s breakfast ready, preventing this one to wait for a long time her coffee and toasts, like that, she could stay laid down comfortably on her bed . What is he cooking smells so good and slowly simmering while he is laying the table decorating it with some flowers that he bought this morning. Sorry I must leave you now ,the lunch is ready.

------------------- merci lucile83
Modifié par masselotte le 24-09-2006 15:07

Réponse: Chez Betty / Traduction de hamtaro, postée le 24-09-2006 à 18:13:43 (S | E)
Good evening Lucile

I'm at Betty's.We are drinkingon orange juice and we're speaking thousnds of things whilst Bobby making lunch.He stand up early to stowaway the home and sand on the breakfast ready so that Betty is not waitting for her coffe and her toast, confortably installed in her bed. What he's cooking smell good and slowly simmering while he putting on the table by decoration it whith some flowers he bought this morning.
I must go, the breakfast is ready.

for the

good bye

Réponse: Chez Betty / Traduction de annie, postée le 25-09-2006 à 12:29:07 (S | E)
Hello Lucille
I am at Betty’s home .We are having an orange juice and talking about thousands things while Bobby is making the meal. He got up early to tidy up the house and have the breakfast ready in order that Betty don’t wait for her coffee and toasts a long time, suitably settled in her bed .What he is making smells good and is simmering whereas he is setting the table by decorating it with some flowers he bought this morning.I must leave you, breakfast is ready.
Thanks

Réponse: Chez Betty / Traduction de lucile83, postée le 25-09-2006 à 15:40:47 (S | E)
Hello,
et à tous ! Voici ma proposition :

I am at Betty’s. We are having a glass of orange juice and talking about thousands of things while Bobby is preparing the meal. He got up early to tidy up the house and keep breakfast ready so that Betty didn’t wait too long for her coffee and toasts, being comfortable in her bed. What he is preparing smells good and is simmering whereas he is laying on the table he decorates with some flowers he bought this morning. I have to leave you, lunch is ready.

Réponse: Chez Betty / Traduction de mp27, postée le 29-09-2006 à 19:19:16 (S | E)
Hello Lucile83!
Comment ai-je pu oublier d'envoyer ma traduction, oubliée au fond de mon dossier "Betty"? Mille excuses pour ce retard!

I am at Betty's. We're having a drink of orange juice and talking about thousands of things while Bobby's preparing the meal. He got up early to tidy up the house and to keep breakfast warm / ready so that Betty, sitting comfortably in bed, didn't have to wait too long to get her coffee and toasts.
( J'avais aussi bien envie de mettre “wouldn't have to wait ” )
Whatever he's cooking smells lovely and is simmering slowly as he is setting the table and decorating it with the flowers he bought this morning.
Lunch is ready, so I must leave you now.

Getting up to tidy up the house... and to buy flowers.... and to give Betty a treat..., what an incredible young man!

Réponse: Chez Betty / Traduction de rmx94, postée le 29-09-2006 à 19:58:47 (S | E)

I'm at the betty'shouse.We're drinking a orange juice glass and talking about thousands of things while bobby prepare the meal. He woke up early to arrange the house and make the breakfast ready so that betty don't wait long time her coffee and her toasts,quietly installed in her bed.What's preparing smells good and it's boiling as he's putting the table decorating with the flowers who bought that morning.I have to go there, the breakfast is ready.

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux