Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Exercices du forum
Retrouvez des centaines d'exercices ici et créez votre propre test ici. D'autres exercices sont également disponibles dans le forum English only

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Exercice 85 (must have +past participle)
Message de felin posté le 02-11-2006 à 22:20:15 (S | E | F | I)

Bonsoir tout le monde.

Correction Mardi 07/11/2006

Complete these sentences with one of these forms: must have + past participle; must + infinitive( Base verbale = forme infinitive, sans "to" ); must be + -ing; or must have (had) to. Use the verbs given.

1 Look at all those birds. There ............ at least a thousand of them, (be)
2 I thought Jean would be home.' 'He ........... Joanna to work. He said he would.' (take)
3 I didn't think Jane was coming to the meeting. She ............ her mind, (change)
4 'Where's the camera?' 'If it's not in the cupboard, Jimmy ........ it. He said he was going to take some photos of the city centre today.' (use)
5 Jean owns a big house and a boat. She ............. incredibly rich, (be)
6 The children are putting balloons outside their house. They ........ a party, (have).
7 Without things like washing machines and dishwashers our grandparents ............ much harder in the kitchen than we do today, (work).
8 When I left my wallet on the train I thought I'd never see it again. But someone........ it and handed it in to the lost property office, (find).
9 'Everyone's going into the hall.' The meeting ............ soon. Let's go.' (start).
10 I wonder how you get permission to go into the building.' 'I suppose you .............. some form of identification.' (show).

-------------------
Modifié par felin le 02-11-2006 23:33

Réponse: Exercice 85 de nick27, postée le 02-11-2006 à 23:31:11 (S | E)
Hello Felin

1. Look at all those birds. There must be at least a thousand of them.
2. I thought Jean would be home.' 'He must take Joanna to work. He said he would.'
3. I didn't think Jane was coming to the meeting. She must have changed her mind.
4. 'Where's the camera?' 'If it's not in the cupboard, Jimmy must have used it. He said he was going to take some photos of the city centre today.'
5. Jean owns a big house and a boat. She must be incredibly rich.
6. The children are putting balloons outside their house. They must be having a party.
7. Without things like washing machines and dishwashers our grandparents must have worked much harder in the kitchen than we do today.
8. When I left my wallet on the train I thought I'd never see it again. But someone must have found it and handed it in to the lost property office.
9. 'Everyone's going into the hall.' The meeting must be starting soon. Let's go.'
10. I wonder how you get permission to go into the building.' 'I suppose you must show some form of identification.'.

Thanks!
Bye bye

Réponse: Exercice 85 de sottephie, postée le 03-11-2006 à 00:02:17 (S | E)
Bonsoir Felin,

Voici mes réponses:

1 Look at all those birds. There must be at least a thousand of them, (be)
2 I thought Jean would be home.' 'He must have taken Joana to work. He said he would.' (take)
3 I didn't think Jane was coming to the meeting. She must have changed her mind, (change)
4 'Where's the camera?' 'If it's not in the cupboard, Jimmy must have used it. He said he was going to take some photos of the city centre today.' (use)
5 Jean owns a big house and a boat. She must be incredibly rich, (be)
6 The children are putting balloons outside their house. They must be having a party, (have).
7 Without things like washing machines and dishwashers our grandparents must have had to work much harder in the kitchen than we do today, (work).
8 When I left my wallet on the train I thought I'd never see it again. But someone must have found it and handed it in to the lost property office, (find).
9 'Everyone's going into the hall.' The meeting must be starting soon. Let's go.' (start).
10 I wonder how you get permission to go into the building.' 'I suppose you must show some form of identification.' (show).

Merci pour ce test!
Sottephie

-------------------
Modifié par sottephie le 05-11-2006 13:22

-------------------
Modifié par felin le 07-11-2006 12:34

Réponse: Exercice 85 de cricrij37, postée le 03-11-2006 à 09:17:50 (S | E)
Bonjour,

Ci-dessous mes propositions :

2 I thought Jean would be home.' 'He must have taken Joanna to work. He said he would.' (take)
3 I didn't think Jane was coming to the meeting. She must have changed her mind, (change)
4 'Where's the camera?' 'If it's not in the cupboard, Jimmy must have used it. He said he was going to take some photos of the city centre today.' (use)
6 The children are putting balloons outside their house. They must be having a party, (have).
7 Without things like washing machines and dishwashers our grandparents must had to work much harder in the kitchen than we do today, (work).
8 When I left my wallet on the train I thought I'd never see it again. But someone must had found it and handed it in to the lost property office, (find).
9 'Everyone's going into the hall.' The meeting must be starting soon. Let's go.' (start).
10 I wonder how you get permission to go into the building.' 'I suppose you must show some form of identification.' (show).

Felin
-------------------
Modifié par cricrij37 le 03-11-2006 09:20
-------------------
Modifié par cricrij37 le 03-11-2006 10:49
-------------------
Modifié par felin le 07-11-2006 12:34

Réponse: Exercice 85 de nanette33, postée le 03-11-2006 à 10:44:35 (S | E)
Hello Felin!

1 Look at all those birds. There must be at least a thousand of them,
2 I thought Jean would be home.' 'He must have taken Joanna to work. He said he would.'
3 I didn't think Jane was coming to the meeting. She must have changed her mind,
4 'Where's the camera?' 'If it's not in the cupboard, Jimmy must be using it. He said he was going to take some photos of the city centre today.'
5 Jean owns a big house and a boat. She must be incredibly rich,
6 The children are putting balloons outside their house. They must be having a party,
7 Without things like washing machines and dishwashers our grandparents must have worked much harder in the kitchen than we do today.
8 When I left my wallet on the train I thought I'd never see it again. But someone must have found it and handed it in to the lost property office.
9 'Everyone's going into the hall.' The meeting must start soon. Let's go.
10 I wonder how you get permission to go into the building.' 'I suppose you must show some form of identification.

Réponse: Exercice 85 de magmatic_rock, postée le 03-11-2006 à 17:03:41 (S | E)
Hello Félin,

1 Look at all those birds. There must be at least a thousand of them.
2 I thought Jean would be home.' 'He must be taking Joanna to work. He said he would.
4 'Where's the camera?' 'If it's not in the cupboard, Jimmy must be using it. He said he was going to take some photos of the city centre today.'
5 Jean owns a big house and a boat. She must be incredibly rich.
6 The children are putting balloons outside their house. They must have had/must be having a party.
7 Without things like washing machines and dishwashers our grandparents must have worked much harder in the kitchen than we do today.
8 When I left my wallet on the train I thought I'd never see it again. But someone must have found it and handed it in to the lost property office, (find).

-------------------
Modifié par magmatic_rock le 04-11-2006 16:22

Réponse: Exercice 85 de lakata, postée le 04-11-2006 à 17:55:28 (S | E)
Hello felin!

1) Look at all those birds. There must be at least a thousand of them.
2) I thought Jean would be home. He must have taken Joanna to work. He said he would to.
3) I didn't think Jane was coming to the meeting. She must have changed her mind.
4) "Where's the camera ?"-" If it's not in the cupboard, Jimmy must be using it. He said he was going to take some photos of the city centre today."
5) Jean owns a big house and a boat. She must be incredibly rich.
6) The children are putting balloons outside their house. They must be having a party.
7) Without things like washing machines and dishwashers our grandparents must have had to work much harder in the kitchen than we do today.
8) When I left my wallet on the train I thought I'd never see it again. But someone must have found it and handed it in to the lost property office.
9) " Everyone's going into the hall." The meeting must be starting soon. Let's go.
10) I wonder how you get permission to go into the building. I suppose you must have shown some form of identification.

Thank you!

-------------------
Modifié par lakata le 04-11-2006 18:11

Réponse: Exercice 85 de coferam, postée le 04-11-2006 à 18:14:37 (S | E)

Bonsoir Felin

2 I thought Jean would be home.' 'He must take Joanna to work. He said he would.' (take)

6 The children are putting balloons outside their house.They must be having a party, (have)

7 Without things like washing machines and dishwashers our grandparents must have worked much harder in the kitchen than we do today, (work).

Merci

Réponse: Exercice 85 de hotmustard, postée le 05-11-2006 à 00:25:54 (S | E)
Complete these sentences with one of these forms: must have + past participle; must + infinitive( Base verbale = forme infinitive, sans "to" ); must be + -ing; or must have (had) to. Use the verbs given.

2 I thought Jean would be home.' 'He must have taken Joanna to work. He said he would.' (take)
4 'Where's the camera?' 'If it's not in the cupboard, Jimmy must be using it. He said he was going to take some photos of the city centre today.' (use)
7 Without things like washing machines and dishwashers our grandparents
must had to work much harder in the kitchen than we do today, (work).
10 I wonder how you get permission to go into the building.' 'I suppose you must have to show some form of identification.' (show).

-------------------
Modifié par felin le 07-11-2006 12:35

Réponse: Exercice 85 (must have +past participle) de bobine, postée le 05-11-2006 à 09:55:52 (S | E)
Hello dear Felin,

2 I thought Jean would be home.' 'He must be taking Joanna to work. He said he would.' (take)
4 'Where's the camera?' 'If it's not in the cupboard, Jimmy must be using it. He said he was going to take some photos of the city centre today.' (use)
7 Without things like washing machines and dishwashers our grandparents must have worked much harder in the kitchen than we do today, (work).

kisses

Réponse: Exercice 85 (must have +past participle) de mary2, postée le 05-11-2006 à 10:39:13 (S | E)
2 I thought Jean would be home.' 'He must had taken Joanna to work. He said he would.' (take)
3 I didn't think Jane was coming to the meeting. She must had changed her mind, (change)
6 The children are putting balloons outside their house. They must have a party, (have).
7 Without things like washing machines and dishwashers our grandparents must had worken much harder in the kitchen than we do today, (work).
8 When I left my wallet on the train I thought I'd never see it again. But someone must had found it and handed it in to the lost property office, (find).
10 I wonder how you get permission to go into the building.' 'I suppose you must have shown some form of identification.' (show).

-------------------
Modifié par felin le 07-11-2006 12:35

Réponse: Exercice 85 (must have +past participle) de adamolma4, postée le 05-11-2006 à 20:42:16 (S | E)
Hello felin,

1) Look at all those birds. There must be at least a thousand of them
2) I thought Jean would be home. He must take Joanna to work. He said he would.
3)I didn't think Jeans was coming to the meeting, she must have changed her mind.
4)Where's the camera? If it's not in the cupboard, jimmy must be using it. He said he was going to take some photos of the city centre today.
5) jeans owns a big house and a boat, she must be incredibly rich.
6) The children are putting balloons outside their house, they must be having a party.
7)Without things like washing machines and dishwashers our grandparents must have had to work much harder than we do today.
8) When I left my wallet on the train, I thought I'd never see it again, but someone must have found it and handed it to the lost property office.
9) Everyone's going into the hall; The meeting must be starting soon. Let's go.
10) I wonder how you get permission to go into the building. I suppose you must show some form of identification.

See you soon felin,

Réponse: Exercice 85 (must have +past participle) de hello, postée le 05-11-2006 à 21:17:09 (S | E)
Bonjour à tous;
1 Look at all those birds. There must be at least a thousand of them
2 I thought Jean would be home.' 'He must have taken Joanna to work. He said he would.'
3 I didn't think Jane was coming to the meeting. She must have changed her mind,
4 'Where's the camera?' 'If it's not in the cupboard, Jimmy must have used it. He said he was going to take some photos of the city centre today.'
6 The children are putting balloons outside their house. They must be having a party,
7 Without things like washing machines and dishwashers our grandparents must have had to work much harder in the kitchen than we do today,
8 When I left my wallet on the train I thought I'd never see it again. But someone must have found it and handed it in to the lost property office,
9 'Everyone's going into the hall.' The meeting must be starting soon. Let's go.'
10 I wonder how you get permission to go into the building.' 'I suppose you must show some form of identification.'
beaucoup.

-------------------
Modifié par felin le 07-11-2006 12:36

Réponse: Exercice 85 (must have +past participle) de whynot95, postée le 06-11-2006 à 09:20:18 (S | E)
Hello my dear Felin.

1/ Look at all those birds. There must be at least a thousand of them.
2/ I thought Jean would be home. He must have taken Joanna to work. He said he would to.
3/ I didn't think Jane was coming to the meeting. She must have changed her mind.
4/ Where's the camera ? If it's not in the cupboard, Jimmy must be using it. He said he was going to take some photos of the city centre today.
5/ Jean owns a big house and a boat. She must be incredibly rich.
6/ The children are putting balloons outside their house. They must be having a party.
7/ Without things like washing machines and dishwashers our grandparents must have had to work much harder in the kitchen than we do today.
8/ When I left my wallet on the train I thought I'd never see it again. But someone must have found it and handed it in to the lost property office.
9/ Everyone's going into the hall. The meeting must be starting soon. Let's go.
10/ I wonder how you get permission to go into the building. I suppose you must have shown some form of identification.

Thanks a lot.

Réponse: Exercice 85 (must have +past participle) de felin, postée le 07-11-2006 à 12:36:48 (S | E)
Bonjour tout le monde

Voici la correction:

2 I thought Jean would be home.' 'He must be taking Joanna to work. He said he would.' (take). Must have taken is also possible.
5 Jean owns a big house and a boat. He must be incredibly rich, (be)
7 Without things like washing machines and dishwashers our grandparents must have had to work much harder in the kitchen than we do today, (work). Must have worked is also possible
9 'Everyone's going into the hall.' The meeting must be starting soon. Let's go.' (start). Must start is also possible.
10 I wonder how you get permission to go into the building.' 'I suppose you must have to show some form of identification.' (show).

à tous pour votre participation.

-------------------
Modifié par felin le 07-11-2006 15:36

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux