Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Exercices du forum
Retrouvez des centaines d'exercices ici et créez votre propre test ici. D'autres exercices sont également disponibles dans le forum English only

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

Will be doing or will have done
Message de felin posté le 25-05-2005 à 01:12:10 (S | E | F | I)

Bonsoir a tous

Correction Samedi soir
Si vous avez besoin d'une lecon will be doing et will have done. Je vous envoie dans votre MP. Faites-moi signe s'il vous plait merci.

Put the verb into the correct form, will be (do)ing or will have (done).

1 Don't phone me between 7 and 8. ..............(we/have) dinner then.
2 Phone me after 8 o'clock. ................(we/finish) dinner by then,
3 Tomorrow afternoon we're going to play tennis from 3 o'clock until 4.30. So at 4 o'clock, .................(we/play) tennis.
4 A: Can we meet tomorrow afternoon?
B: Not in the afternoon. ........................(I/work).
5 B has to go to a meeting which begins at 10 o'clock. It will last about an hour.
A: Will you be free at 11.30?
B: Yes, ........(the meeting/finish) by that time.
6 Tom is on holiday and he is spending his money very quickly. If he continues like this,.................(he/spend) all his money before the end of his holiday.
7 Chuck came to Britain from the USA nearly three years ago. Next Monday it will be exactly three years. So on Monday, ......................(he/be) in Britain for
exactly three years.
8 Do you think............................(you/still/do) the same job in ten
years' time?
9 Jane is from New Zealand. She is travelling around Europe at the moment. So far she has travelled about 1,000 miles. By the end of the trip, ...........................(she/travel) more than 3,000 miles
10 If you need to contact me ....................(I/stay) at the Lion Hotel
until Friday.
11 A: ...........................(you/see) Laura tomorrow?
B: Yes, probably. Why?
A: I borrowed this book from her. Can you give it back to her?

Good luck

Réponse: Will be doing or will have done de zen34, postée le 25-05-2005 à 12:09:58 (S | E)
Salut Felin,

1 Don't phone me between 7 and 8. We will be having dinner then.
2 Phone me after 8 o'clock. We will have finished dinner by then,
3 Tomorrow afternoon we're going to play tennis from 3 o'clock until 4.30. So at 4 o'clock, we will be playing tennis.
B: Not in the afternoon. I will be working.
5 B has to go to a meeting which begins at 10 o'clock. It will last about an hour.
B: Yes, the meeting will have finished by that time.
6 Tom is on holiday and he is spending his money very quickly. If he continues like this, he will have spent all his money before the end of his holiday.
7 Chuck came to Britain from the USA nearly three years ago. Next Monday it will be exactly three years. So on Monday, He will have been in Britain for
exactly three years.
8 Do you think you will still be doing the same job in ten
years' time?
9 Jane is from New Zealand. She is travelling around Europe at the moment. So far she has travelled about 1,000 miles. By the end of the trip, she will have travelled more than 3,000 miles
10 If you need to contact me I will be staying at the Lion Hotel
until Friday.
11 A: Will you have seen Laura tomorrow?

Réponse: Will be doing or will have done de joy813, postée le 25-05-2005 à 12:18:39 (S | E)
Coucou Felin,

On peut dire que ton exercice tombe bien ... j'ai une interro lundi sur ces 2 temps

1 Don't phone me between 7 and 8. we'll be having dinner then.
2 Phone me after 8 o'clock. we'll have finished dinner by then.
3 Tomorrow afternoon we're going to play tennis from 3 o'clock until 4.30. So at 4 o'clock, we'll be playing tennis.
B: Not in the afternoon. I'll be working .
6 Tom is on holiday and he is spending his money very quickly. If he continues like this,he'll be spending he'll have spent all his money before the end of his holiday.
7 Chuck came to Britain from the USA nearly three years ago. Next Monday it will be exactly three years. So on Monday, he'll have been in Britain for exactly three years.
8 Do you think you'll still be doing the same job in ten years' time?
9 Jane is from New Zealand. She is travelling around Europe at the moment. So far she has travelled about 1,000 miles. By the end of the trip, she'll have travelled more than 3,000 miles
10 If you need to contact me I'll be staying at the Lion Hotel until Friday.
11 A: Will you be seing Laura tomorrow?

-------------------
Edité par joy813 le 25-05-2005 20:38
correction de la 6

Réponse: Will be doing or will have done de grabuge, postée le 25-05-2005 à 12:31:55 (S | E)
Bonjour Felin, Exercice posté à 1h12 !

1 Don't phone me between 7 and 8. we'll be having dinner then.
2 Phone me after 8 o'clock. we'll have finished dinner by then,
3 Tomorrow afternoon we're going to play tennis from 3 o'clock until 4.30. So at 4 o'clock, we'll be playing tennis.
B: Not in the afternoon. I'll be working
6 Tom is on holiday and he is spending his money very quickly. If he continues like this, he will have spent all his money before the end of his holiday.
7 Chuck came to Britain from the USA nearly three years ago. Next Monday it will be exactly three years. So on Monday, he will have been in Britain for exactly three years.
8 Do you think you'll still be doing the same job in ten years' time?
9 Jane is from New Zealand. She is travelling around Europe at the moment. So far she has travelled about 1,000 miles. By the end of the trip, she'll have travelled more than 3,000 miles
11 A: Will you be seeing Laura tomorrow?

Merci beaucoup felin

Réponse: Will be doing or will have done de hyppoblue, postée le 25-05-2005 à 15:29:07 (S | E)
Hello,
1 Don't phone me between 7 and 8. ..we'll be having.. dinner then.
2 Phone me after 8 o'clock. ..we'll have finished.. dinner by then,
3 Tomorrow afternoon we're going to play tennis from 3 o'clock until 4.30. So at 4 o'clock, ..we'll be playing .. tennis.
B: Not in the afternoon. ..I'll be working.
B: Yes, .. the meeting will have finished.. by that time.
6 Tom is on holiday and he is spending his money very quickly. If he continues like this,..he will have spent.. all his money before the end of his holiday.
7 Chuck came to Britain from the USA nearly three years ago. Next Monday it will be exactly three years. So on Monday, ..he 'll have been.. in Britain for
exactly three years.
8 Do you think..you will still be doing.. the same job in ten
years' time?
9 Jane is from New Zealand. She is travelling around Europe at the moment. So far she has travelled about 1,000 miles. By the end of the trip, ..she'll have travelled.. more than 3,000 miles
10 If you need to contact me ..I'll be staying.. at the Lion Hotel
until Friday.
Felin pour cet exercice et pour la leçon que j'espère avoir mis à profit.

Réponse: Will be doing or will have done de post-scriptum, postée le 25-05-2005 à 21:30:32 (S | E)
Bonsoir Felin,

2 Phone me after 8 o'clock. We will have finished dinner by then.
3 Tomorrow afternoon we're going to play tennis from 3 o'clock until 4.30. So at 4 o'clock, we will be playing tennis.
B: Not in the afternoon. I'll be working.
5 B He has to go to a meeting which begins at 10 o'clock. It will last about an hour.
6 Tom is on holiday and he is spending his money very quickly. If he continues like this he will have spent all his money before the end of his holiday.
7 Chuck came to Britain from the USA nearly three years ago. Next Monday it will be exactly three years. So on Monday, he will have been in Britain for exactly three years.
8 Do you think you will still be doing the same job in ten years' time?
9 Jane is from New Zealand. She is travelling around Europe at the moment. So far she has travelled about 1,000 miles. By the end of the trip, she will have travelled more than 3,000 miles

Merci de tes encouragements, et à bientôt

-------------------
Edité par post-scriptum le 25-05-2005 21:31
correction des balises...

Réponse: Will be doing or will have done de isa71, postée le 25-05-2005 à 22:15:57 (S | E)
bonsoir tout le monde

1 Don't phone me between 7 and 8. We'll be having dinner then.
2 Phone me after 8 o'clock. We 'll have finished dinner by then,
3 Tomorrow afternoon we're going to play tennis from 3 o'clock until 4.30. So at 4 o'clock, we 'll be playing tennis.
6 Tom is on holiday and he is spending his money very quickly. If he continues like this, he 'll have spent all his money before the end of his holiday.
7 Chuck came to Britain from the USA nearly three years ago. Next Monday it will be exactly three years. So on Monday, He 'll have been in Britain for
exactly three years.
8 Do you think you 'll still be doing the same job in ten
years' time?
10 If you need to contact me I 'll be staying at the Lion Hotel
until Friday.

bye isa

Réponse: Will be doing or will have done de savoir, postée le 26-05-2005 à 16:21:36 (S | E)
Bonsoir à tous; Je fais l'exercice mais je sens que la leçon proposée me sera d'une grande utilité merci !
1 Don't phone me between 7 and 8 we will (de doing)be having dinner then.
2 Phone me after 8 o'clock we will have finished dinner by then,
3 To morrow afternoon we're going to play tennis from 3 o'clock until 4.30. So at 4 o'clock,we will be playing tennis.
B: Not in the afternoon I will be working.
B: Yes,the meeting will have finished by that time.
6 Tom is on holiday and he is spending his money very quickly. If he continues like this,he will have spent all his money before the end of his holiday.
7 Chuck came to Britain from the USA nearly three years ago. Next Monday it will be exactly three years. So on Monday,he will have been in Britain for exactly three years.
8 Do you think you will still (doing) be doing the same job in ten
years' time?
9 Jane is from New Zealand. She is travelling around Europe at the moment. So far she (has travelled)will have travelled about 1,000 miles. By the end of the trip, she will have traveled more than 3,000 miles
until Friday.
11 A: (Will you have seen) will you be seeing Laura to morrow?

-------------------
Edité par savoir le 28-05-2005 00:45

-------------------
Edité par savoir le 31-05-2005 01:03

Réponse: Will be doing or will have done de jardin62, postée le 26-05-2005 à 20:15:21 (S | E)

1- Don't phone me between 7 and 8. We'll be having dinner then
2- Phone me after 8 o'clock. We'll have finished dinner by then.
3- So, At 4 o'clock, we'll be playing tennis.
4- B: Not in the afternoon. I'll be working.
5- B- Yes, we'll have finished by that time.
6- If he continues like this, he will have spent all his money before the end of his holiday.
7- So, on Monday he'll have been in Britain for exactly three years.
8- Do you think you will still be doing the same job in ten years' time?
9- At the end of the trip she'll have travelled more than 3,000 miles.
10- If you need to contact me, I will be staying at the Lion Hotel.
11- Will you be seeing Laura tomorrow?
felin

-------------------
Edité par jardin62 le 27-05-2005 04:09

Réponse: Will be doing or will have done de samia51, postée le 27-05-2005 à 08:14:48 (S | E)
Bonjour Felin

Merci pour cet exercice

Put the verb into the correct form, will be (do)ing or will have (done).

1 Don't phone me between 7 and 8. we WILL BE HAVING (we/have) dinner then.
2 Phone me after 8 o'clock. we WILL HAVE FINISHED.(we/finish) dinner by then,
3 Tomorrow afternoon we're going to play tennis from 3 o'clock until 4.30. So at 4 o'clock, we WILL BE PLAYING (we/play) tennis.
B: Not in the afternoon. I WILL BE WORKING .(I/work).
B: Yes, the meeting WILL HAVE FINISHED (the meeting/finish) by that time.
6 Tom is on holiday and he is spending his money very quickly. If he continues like this,.he WILL HAVE SPENT (he/spend) all his money before the end of his holiday.
7 Chuck came to Britain from the USA nearly three years ago. Next Monday it will be exactly three years. So on Monday, he WILL HAVE BEEN (he/be) in Britain for
exactly three years.
8 Do you think.you WILL STILL BE DOING (you/still/do) the same job in ten
years' time?
9 Jane is from New Zealand. She is travelling around Europe at the moment. So far she has travelled about 1,000 miles. By the end of the trip, she WILL HAVE TRAVELED .(she/travel) more than 3,000 miles
10 If you need to contact me .I WILL BE STAYING .(I/stay) at the Lion Hotel
until Friday.
11 A: .WILL YOU BE SEING .(you/see) Laura tomorrow?

Merci Felin pour cet exercice, serait-il possible de m'envoyer la leçon qui me sera d'une grande utilité. Merci pour votre aide.

Réponse: Will be doing or will have done de idem, postée le 27-05-2005 à 16:45:10 (S | E)
bonjour Felin et tout le monde
Merci encore pour la leçon donc j'essaie d'appliquer ce que j'ai lu

2 Phone me after 8 o'clock. We will have finished dinner by then.
4 A : Can we meet tomorrow afternoon ?
B : Not in the afternoon. I will be working.
A : Will you be free at 11.30 ?
B : Yes, The meeting will have finished by that time.
6 Tom is on holiday and he is spending his money very quickly. If he continoues like this, he will have spent all his money before the end of his holiday.
8 Do you think you will still be doing the same job in ten years'time ?
9 Jane is from New-Zealand. She is travelling around Europe at the moment. So far she has travelled about 1,000 miles. By the end of the trip, she will have travelled more than 3,000 miles.
10 If you need to contact me I will be staying at the Lion hotel until Friday.
B : Yes, probably. Why ?
A : I borrowed this book from her. Can you give it back to her ?

l'application de la leçon est-elle bonne ?
See you soon
Idem

Réponse: Will be doing or will have done de felin, postée le 28-05-2005 à 20:12:10 (S | E)
Bonsoir a tous

Voici la correction

1 Don't phone me between 7 and 8. We'll be having dinner then.
2 Phone me after 8 o'clock. We will have finished dinner by then,
5 B has to go to a meeting which begins at 10 o'clock. It will last about an hour. A: Will you be free at 11.30? B: Yes, the meeting will have finished by that time.
7 Chuck came to Britain from the USA nearly three years ago. Next Monday it will be exactly three years. So on Monday, he will have been in Britain for
exactly three years.
8 Do you think you will still be doing the same job in ten
years' time?
until Friday.
11 A: will you be seeing Laura tomorrow?

Savoir==> une faute numero 11 sinon vous avez bien travaille.
Zen==> une faute numero 11 sinon vous avez bien travaille
==> Post, Isa,Jardin,Joy, Grabuge, Idem,Samia,Hyppoblue,

pour votre participation.

Excusez moi pour les differentes couleurs.
-------------------
Edité par felin le 28-05-2005 20:13

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux