Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Exercices du forum
Retrouvez des centaines d'exercices ici et créez votre propre test ici. D'autres exercices sont également disponibles dans le forum English only

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

Chaleur!!!/traduction
Message de lucile83 posté le 07-06-2005 à 15:33:28 (S | E | F | I)

Hello,
je suis gentille avec vous.........

-que diriez vous d’une bonne tasse de thé, je suis fatiguée et j’ai besoin de me reposer un instant ;
-je suis tout à fait d’accord avec vous ; Je suis fatiguée moi aussi. Il fait trop chaud pour faire les magasins. Nous ferions mieux d’aller à la piscine.
-Nous pourrions y aller demain. Dès que j’aurai fini de faire la vaisselle je vous téléphonerai pour vous dire à quelle heure nous pouvons nous rejoindre. Elle n’est pas loin d’ici, nous irons à pied.
See you sooooooonnnnnn
-------------------
Edité par bridg le 07-06-2005 17:49
Partie centrale manquante rajoutée, il faut revoir les premières traductions postées (de robinou à tounette)

Réponse: Chaleur!!!/traduction de gorgayles, postée le 07-06-2005 à 16:15:30 (S | E)
-What about a nice cup of tea, I'm tired and I need to rest one moment .( I answer that i prefer an ice cream)
-I'm agree with you; I'm tired too. It's too hot to do shopping, we had better go to the swimmig pool.
-We could go there tomorrow . As soon as i have finish to do the washing up, I will phone you to tell you what time we can join. It's not far from here, we will go by foot

lucile !!!!!!!!!!!
-------------------
Edité par gorgayles le 07-06-2005 18:14
-------------------
Edité par bridg le 07-06-2005 19:09
mise en page

Réponse: Chaleur!!!/traduction de bridg, postée le 07-06-2005 à 16:26:49 (S | E)
, contente de te revoir, le plaisir du stress sans doute

-What about a nice cup of tea, I’m tired and I need some rest, just for a while;
-I’m all right with you, I’m tired too. Weather is too hot to go shopping. We'd better go to the swimming pool.
-We could go there tomorrow. As soon as I have done the washing up I‘ll phone you to tell you at what time I can pick you up. It’s not far from here, we‘ll take a walk.
-------------------
Edité par bridg le 07-06-2005 16:43

Réponse: Chaleur!!!/traduction de zen34, postée le 07-06-2005 à 16:34:16 (S | E)
Salut Lucile,

Content de te retrouver!

What about a nice cup of tea, I am tired and I need to rest a moment.
I quite agree with you, it’s too warm to go shopping. We had better go to the swimming pool.
We could get there tomorrow. As soon as I have done the dishes I will call you to tell you what time we can meet. It is not far away from here, we will walk there.

-------------------
Edité par zen34 le 08-06-2005 10:05

Réponse: Chaleur!!!/traduction de tounette, postée le 07-06-2005 à 17:50:09 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile,

quel plaisir de te retrouver!

What about having a good cup of tea. I'm tired and I need to take a rest for a moment. We could go there tomorrow. As soon as I've finished the washing up I 'll call you to tell when we can meet . It is not far from here so we 'll walk

Réponse: Chaleur!!!/traduction de robinou, postée le 07-06-2005 à 18:15:51 (S | E)
Bonsoir Lucile 83
Correction et un petit +

What about a delicious cup of tea,I'm tired and I need to rest a moment;
I quiete agree with you;I'm tired too.It's too hot to do some shoppings.
We'd better go to the swimming pool.
We could go there tomorrow.As soon as I've finished doing the dishes I'll phone to tell you at what time we can rejoin us.
It's not far from here,We'll go by foot.

Denis

Réponse: Chaleur!!!/traduction de joy813, postée le 07-06-2005 à 18:23:58 (S | E)
Hello Lucile

What about a good nice cup of tea; I feel tired and I just need a rest.
I agree with you; I'm tired too. It's too warm to do the shopping now.
We should better go to the swimming-pool !
We could go there tomorrow. As soon as I finish 've finished the washing up, I'll phone you to tell you what time we can meet. It's not far from here, so we'll walk.

Lucile, I missed you

-------------------
Edité par joy813 le 08-06-2005 13:50
corrections

Réponse: Chaleur!!!/traduction de hyppoblue, postée le 07-06-2005 à 19:05:02 (S | E)
Good evening all,
What about a nice cup of tea, I'm tired and I need to rest a moment. I quite agree with you, I'm tired too. It's too hot to go shopping. We'd better to go to the swimming-pool.
We could go there tomorrow. As soon as I've finished the washing-up, I'll give you a call telling at what time we can meet (up). It's not so far we'll go on foot walk there.

Lucile

-------------------
Edité par hyppoblue le 08-06-2005 13:51
il me semblait bien que l'on devait dire 'by' foot mais mon dictionnaire disait: "j'y suis allée à pied : I went there on foot."

-------------------
Edité par hyppoblue le 08-06-2005 16:57
Pas de béquilles pour les unijambistes! correction de la dernière phrase

Réponse: Chaleur!!!/traduction de jane, postée le 07-06-2005 à 22:04:48 (S | E)
hello Lucile! Très contente de te retrouver!

-What about having a nice cup of tea? I'm tired and I need to relax a moment!
-I'm utterly agree with you. I'm tired too. the weather is too hot to go shopping. We should better go to the swimming-pool. We could go there tomorrow. As soon as I have done the dishes, I shall phone you to tell you at what time we can meet us . It is not far from here, so we shall go walking.

lucile!

Merci Lucile pour ta correction! Have a nice day!

-------------------
Edité par jane le 08-06-2005 09:06

Réponse: Chaleur!!!/traduction de lethidee, postée le 07-06-2005 à 22:26:27 (S | E)
Hello lucile

What about a good cup of tea, I'm tired and I need to rest myself a moment.
I completely agree with you. I'm tired too. The weather is too hot for doing shopping.
We had better to go to the swimming pool. We could go there tomorrow.
As soon as I have finished washing dishes I'll phone you to tell at what time we could join ourselves.
Itsn't far from here, we'll walk to go there.

Réponse: Chaleur!!!/traduction de jammy, postée le 08-06-2005 à 12:34:39 (S | E)
coucou une petite traduction avant d'aller au boulot...

“What about having a nice cup of tea? I’m tired and I need rest for a while”
“I absolutely agree with you; I'm tired too. It’s too hot to go shopping. We'd better go to the swimming pool.”
“Why not going there tomorrow? As soon as I've finished doing the washing up, I'll phone and tell you what time we can meet. It isn’t far from here, we'll walk to it. "

Réponse: Chaleur!!!/traduction de tounette, postée le 08-06-2005 à 14:05:35 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

Voici la traduction du paragraphe manquant :
I agree with you. I'm tired too. It's too hot to go shopping. We had better go to the swimming pool

Réponse: Chaleur!!!/traduction de aimen7, postée le 08-06-2005 à 14:34:02 (S | E)
Hello lucile, nice to meet you again.

What about a nice cup of tea, I'm tired and I need to rest for a while. I quite agree with you. I'm tired too. It's too hot to go shopping. We 'd better go to the swimming pool. We could go tomorrow. As soos as I wash the dishes, I'll phone you to tell you what time we can meet. It's not far from here, we'll go on foot.

Réponse: Chaleur!!!/traduction de aimen7, postée le 08-06-2005 à 14:35:57 (S | E)
"we could go there tomorrow", sorry.

Réponse: Chaleur!!!/traduction de lucile83, postée le 08-06-2005 à 15:22:33 (S | E)
Hello,
Comme vous avez pu le constater je n'aime pas les expressions du genre "to go on foot " ça me torture les oreilles car ça fait français, et en plus on se croirait unijambiste !
Seule solution : trouver le verbe adéquat
See you soon

Réponse: Chaleur!!!/traduction de aimen7, postée le 08-06-2005 à 19:39:23 (S | E)
"to go on foot" est justement l'expression anglaise lucile.

Réponse: Chaleur!!!/traduction de post-scriptum, postée le 08-06-2005 à 22:10:25 (S | E)
Bonsoir Lucile,

Je n'ai pas vérifié s'il était encore temps pour moi de poster la petite traduction que je viens de faire. Bref, la voici malgré tout.

- What about a good nice cup of tea? I'm tired and need to have a rest for a while.
- I absolutely agree with you; I'm tired too. It's too hot to go shopping. It would be best for us to go to the swimming pool.
- We could go there tomorrow. As soon as I have done the dishes I'll phone you to talk you what time we can meet up. It isn't far from here, we'll be walking there.

Merci, et à une autre fois peut-être.

-------------------
Edité par post-scriptum le 09-06-2005 07:18
corrections avant mon départ

Réponse: Chaleur!!!/traduction de savoir, postée le 09-06-2005 à 00:34:38 (S | E)
Bonsoir à tous,

- Would you like a good nice cup of tea? I'm tired and need to rest a moment.
-I agree with you ;I'm tired too.It is too much warm hot for shopping.We should better go to the swimming pool.
- We could go there to morrow.As soon as I will finish to do the dishes I will phone you to notice what hour time we can join up. It is not far from here, we will go by walk take a walk

Lucile

-------------------
Edité par savoir le 09-06-2005 18:56
Merci pour la correction

-------------------
Edité par savoir le 09-06-2005 19:03

-------------------
Edité par savoir le 11-06-2005 00:28

Réponse: Chaleur!!!/traduction de traviskidd, postée le 09-06-2005 à 00:56:05 (S | E)
- [How about]/[What do you say to] a nice cup of tea? I'm tired and need to rest a bit.
- I completely/totally/quite agree (with you); I'm tired too! It's too hot to [hit the stores]/[go shopping]. It'd be better if we went to the pool.
- We could go (there) tomorrow. As soon as I finish/[have finished] (doing) the dishes I'll call/phone you to [tell you]/[let you know] what time we can meet (up). It's not far from here; we'll just walk/[go on foot].

Réponse: Chaleur!!!/traduction de lucile83, postée le 09-06-2005 à 07:10:29 (S | E)
Hello Aimen,
je n'ai pas dit que cette expression était fausse bien que je ne l'aie jamais entendue dire, mais cela est à part, j'ai dit que je ne l'aimais pas
See you soon

Réponse: Chaleur!!!/traduction de aimen7, postée le 09-06-2005 à 08:17:22 (S | E)
Hello lucile
J'ai bien compris. Excellente journée à tous.
En attendant ta prochain exercice.

Réponse: Chaleur!!!/traduction de aimen7, postée le 09-06-2005 à 08:19:08 (S | E)
"ton prochain..", mais je bigle ce matin.

Réponse: Chaleur!!!/traduction de idem, postée le 09-06-2005 à 09:39:33 (S | E)
bonjour Lucile et tout le monde
j'espère de ne pas être en retard pour cette traduction, problème connexion depuis deux jours

What about a nice cup of tea, I'm tired and I need to rest one moment.
I'm angry with you ; I'm tired too. It's too hot to do shopping. We had better go to the swimming pool. We could go there tomorrow. As soon as I have been finishing to do the dishes I will phone you to tell you what time we can rejoin us. It isn't far from here, we'll stroll or tramp .

Voilà pour aujourd'hui au plaisir de vous retrouver sur un autre exercice
Have a nice day
Idem

Réponse: Chaleur!!!/traduction de ninou30, postée le 09-06-2005 à 16:53:44 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile, bonjour à tous
What do you think about have a good cup of tea? I am tired and I need to rest a moment.
I agree, I am tired too. It's too warm to do shopping. We better go to the swimmingpool.
We could go to tomorrow. When I finish the dishes, I'll call you to tell the time we can join. It's not far from here, we will walk.

Réponse: Chaleur!!!/traduction de masselotte, postée le 09-06-2005 à 18:36:39 (S | E)
Bonjour à toutes et à tous
merci lucile83

What about a nice cup of tea,I'm tired and I need to rest for a moment;
I'm completely agree with you;I'm tired too.It's too hot to go shopping.We should better go to the swimming-pool .We could go there tomorrow.as soon as I have finished the washing-up I'll phone you to tell what hour we can meet. It isn't far from here, we'll go by walk

Billions of blue blistering barnacles flyweight

-------------------
Edité par masselotte le 10-06-2005 08:17 Thundering Typhoons I haven't known to correct all my errors lucile83 flyweight

Réponse: Chaleur!!!/traduction de cam3, postée le 09-06-2005 à 21:18:13 (S | E)
Bonjour,
- What about a nice cup of tea ? I'm tired and I need some rest .
- I entirely agree with you ; I'm tired too. It's too hot to go shopping. We'd better go to the swimming-pool.
- We could go tomorrow. As soon as I've finished doing the washing-up, I'll phone you to tell you what time we can meet. It's not far from here, we can walk there .

Merci Lucile et quel plaisir de vous retrouver tous après avoir connu de graves problèmes techniques me privant de toute connexion internet !

Réponse: Chaleur!!!/traduction de bertrand, postée le 10-06-2005 à 09:48:59 (S | E)
Bonjour à tous

- What about a cup of tea, I’m tired and need to rest a moment;
- I totally agree with you; I’m tired too. It’s too hot for shopping. We had better going to the swimming-pool.
- We could go there tomorrow. As soon as I have done washing-up I’ll phone you to fix our meeting time. The swimming-pool is near here, we will go by foot.

Réponse: Chaleur!!!/traduction de cat3, postée le 10-06-2005 à 10:59:28 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile

What about a nice cup of tea.I'm tired and I need to rest a moment-
I'm agree with you.I'm tired also.It's too hot to go shopping.We should better go to the swimming-pool
We could go there tomorrow.As soon as,I have done the washing up ,I will phone you,to make us an appointment.It isn't far from here,we'll take a walk
,Lucile

Réponse: Chaleur!!!/traduction de felin, postée le 11-06-2005 à 02:04:11 (S | E)
Bonsoir Lucile

Coucou . Cela fait longtemps que je n'ai pas participe a votre traduction car j'ai beaucoup de boulot

What about a nice cup of tea, I’m tired and need to rest a moment.
I agree with you completely; I’m tired too. It’s too hot to go shopping. We’d better go to the swimming pool. We could go tomorrow. As soon as I’ve finished doing the dishes/washing up I will call you to tell you what time we can meet. It’s not far from here so we’ll walk.

Lucile.

Réponse: Chaleur!!!/traduction de lucile83, postée le 11-06-2005 à 08:03:23 (S | E)
Hello,

et à toutes et tous !! voici ma proposition :

-what about a nice cup of tea, I am tired and I need to have a rest for a while ;
-I quite agree with you. I am tired too. It is too hot to go shopping. We’d better go to the swimming-pool.
-We could go there tomorrow As soon as I have finished the washing up I ‘ll phone to tell you what time we can meet. It is not far from here, we’ll have a walk.

See you soon

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux