Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Exercices du forum
Retrouvez des centaines d'exercices ici et créez votre propre test ici. D'autres exercices sont également disponibles dans le forum English only

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

Chevreuil/Traduction
Message de lucile83 posté le 26-06-2005 à 16:29:18 (S | E | F | I)

Hello,
partageons ce moment fantastique ....en anglais

J’habite à la campagne dans une grande maison sur un terrain de 20 000 m2, ce qui me permet de voir des choses merveilleuses telles que des oiseaux bien sûr mais aussi des chevreuils, des sangliers, des lapins, des renards et ainsi de suite. Mardi dernier je regardais la télévision et par la fenêtre du salon j’ai vu un chevreuil manger l’herbe semée spécialement pour eux, et quelques minutes plus tard je l’ai vu couché, la tête et les oreilles tournées vers la maison car apparemment il avait décidé d’écouter la musique confortablement installé à l’ombre d’un arbre. Il est resté là plusieurs minutes puis s’est relevé et a repris son repas tranquillement. Inutile de vous dire que pendant ce temps je n’ai rien vu de ce qui se passait à la télévision, car je regardais le chevreuil comme si je voyais une image irréelle qui, je le savais, n’allait pas durer trop longtemps.

See you soon

Réponse: Chevreuil/Traduction de lethidee, postée le 26-06-2005 à 17:05:40 (S | E)
Hello lucile,

I live in the country side in a large house built in an area of 20.000 m2 that allows me to see wonderful scenes as some birds, of course, but also roe deers, wild boars, rabbits, foxes and so on.
Last Tuesday, I've been watching TV and through the living-room's window, I've seen a roe deer eating some herbs specially sowed for them and a few minutes later, I've seen it lying, the head and ears in the direction of the house because, apparently, it decided to hear music, well being lying under the shade of a tree.
He stayed there several minutes and then standed um and ate again quietly.
It's unnecessary to say that all during this time, I've seen nothing about the TV program because I was looking the roe deer as I saw an unreal scene which, I knew it, would be going not for a long time.

It was a pleasure to do this exercice.
Thanks a lot Lucile

Réponse: Chevreuil/Traduction de grabuge, postée le 26-06-2005 à 18:09:05 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

I've lived in the country in a big house on a ground of 20 000 m² (perhaps : on a 2 000 square feet ground); that allows me to see marvellous things like birds, of course, but also roebucks, boars, rabbits, foxes and so on.
Last tuesday, I was looking at the TV and through the window of the living-room, I saw a roebuck eating some grass sowed especially for them and, a few minutes later, I saw it lying, head and ears turned to the house because, apparently, It decided to listen to the music comfortably installed under the shade of a tree.
It stayed there several minutes then stood up and ate again its feeding quietly.
It's no good telling you that all during this time, I didn't see that there passed on the TV because I was looking at the roebuck as I saw an unreal picture which I knew it, It wouldn't continue for long time.

How nice this story is !

Merci Lucile

-------------------
Edité par grabuge le 27-06-2005 19:41

Réponse: Chevreuil/Traduction de joy813, postée le 26-06-2005 à 18:11:16 (S | E)
Hello Lucile

I live in the country, in a big house, on a ground of 20.000 square metres, and I can see wonderful things, such as birds of course, but also roe deers, boars, rabbits, foxes and son on.
Last Tuesday, I was watching TV, and through the window of the living-rom, I saw a roe deer eating grass scattered specially for them, and some minutes later, I saw him lying down, the his head and the ears turned towards the house because apparently he had decided to listen to the music, comfortably installed in the shade of a tree.
He stayed there several minutes, then he got up and quietly, ate his meal again.
It's not necessary to tell you that during this time, I didn't see anything of what happened on TV, because I was looking at the roe deer as I saw an unreal picture which, I knew that, was not going to last for such a long time.

Lucile

-------------------
Edité par joy813 le 28-06-2005 14:25
corrections Lucile

Réponse: Chevreuil/Traduction de bridg, postée le 26-06-2005 à 19:12:53 (S | E)
On sent les vacances, les textes s'allongent

I live in a big place in the country on a 20 000 m2 plot of land where I can see wonderful stuffs like birds of course but also ox deers, wild pigs, rabbits, foxes and so on. Last Tuesday I was watching TV and through the window of the living-room, I saw an ox deer eating some herb especially sowed for them, and a short time afterwards I saw it lying, its head and ears turned toward the house, apparently it had decided to listen to the music comfortably installed in the shade of a tree. It stayed there a few minutes then got up and quietly ate again. Needless to say you that I didn't see the TV programs for a while because I observed the ox deer, kind of unreal picture, which,I knew, was short-lived.

-------------------
Edité par bridg le 27-06-2005 08:13
Merci Lucile, j'ai pris un réel plaisir à traduire ce texte, un moment de bonheur

Réponse: Chevreuil/Traduction de gorgayles, postée le 26-06-2005 à 19:54:11 (S | E)
lucile !!!

There is long times ago in a jungle, a stag gorgayles with his mother bridg have come in my big house to eat my lawn. But one day, while I've been watching several birds playing with a computer on the anglaisfacile website, bridg and gorgayles come with many friends to do a party with the music in a maximum during several minutes. And just after I saw that they was eating the lawn. May be it was the heat or may be I needed to be in holiday

Réponse: Chevreuil/Traduction de post-scriptum, postée le 26-06-2005 à 20:44:12 (S | E)
Bonsoir Lucile,

I live in the country in a big house on a ground of 20,000 m², what that allows me to see wonderful things as birds of course but also roe deer, wild boars, rabbits, foxes and so on. Last Tuesday I was watching television and through the window of the living room I saw a roe deer eating the herb expressly sowed for them, and a few minutes later I saw it lying down, its head and its ears turned towards the house because it had apparently decided to listen to the music comfortably installed in the shade of a tree. It stayed still there several minutes and then picked itself up and began its feed again in peace. There is no point telling you that during this time I didn't watch anything on television, because I was watching the roe deer as if I was looking at an unreal picture which, I knew that, wouldn't be long.

Merci Lucile, et à une autre fois peut-être.

-------------------
Edité par post-scriptum le 27-06-2005 15:10
corrections, merci pour tout Lucile

Réponse: Chevreuil/Traduction de isa71, postée le 26-06-2005 à 22:22:16 (S | E)
bonsoir Lucile

I live in the country in a big house on a plot of land of 20 000 m2,that allows me to see marvellous things such as birds of course but also roe deers,wild boars,rabbits,foxes and so on.
Last Tuesday,I was waching TV,and through the window of the living-rom I saw a roe deer eating some grass sowed specially for them,and a few minutes later I saw it lying down, head and ears turned towards the house because apparently it had decided to listen to the music comfortably installed in the shade of a tree.It stayed there several minutes then it got up and quietly ate again.It's no use to tell you that during this time I didn't see anything what was on TV,because I looked at the roe deer as if I saw an unreal picture which, I knew it, was not going to last too for a long time.

isa

-------------------
Edité par isa71 le 27-06-2005 22:43

correction
merci Lucile

Réponse: Chevreuil/Traduction de jane, postée le 26-06-2005 à 23:30:09 (S | E)
hello everybody!
Bonsoir Lucile! Surtout ne lève pas les bras au ciel en voyant toutes mes fautes! . J'ai trouvé ce texte charmant....mon dictionnaire lui à besoin de repos! Quant aux temps et à la concordance des temps, cela a été un vrai casse-tête
Allez, je me lance!

I live in the country in a large house on a plot of land of 20 000 m2, which allows me to see wonderful things as birds of course, but also roebucks, boars, rabbits, foxes and so on.
Last tuesday, I have been was watching TV and, through the window of the living-room, I saw a roebuck eating some grass, which had especially been sown for them, and a few minutes later, I saw it lying, the head and the ears turned to the house because it had apparently decided to listen to the music comfortably installed under the shade of a tree.
It stayed there several minutes and then got up and quietly ate its meal.
It is unnecessary to tell you that, during this time, I didn't see anything of what happened on TV because I was looking to the roebuck as I was looking an unreal picture which, I knew it, woudn't go on for a long time.

lucile et à bientôt!

-------------------
Edité par jane le 27-06-2005 19:49
merci Lucile pour ton aide!

Réponse: Chevreuil/Traduction de lucile83, postée le 27-06-2005 à 08:59:00 (S | E)
now Gorgayles you need a long rest !!!!!! keep cool , have some strong black coffee and go back to bed !!!

Réponse: Chevreuil/Traduction de zen34, postée le 27-06-2005 à 11:23:22 (S | E)
Salut Lucile,

I live in the countryside in a big house on a 20 000m² plot where I can see wonderful things such as birds of course but also roe deers, boars, rabbits, foxes and so on. Last Tuesday I watched TV and through the living room window I saw a roe deer eating the grass sowed especially for them, and a few minutes later I saw it laid, head and ears aimed towards the house as apparently it had decided to listen to the music being comfortably settled in the shade of a tree. It stayed there several minutes then got up and quietly ate again its meal. No needs to say that meanwhile I didn’t see what happened on the TV, because I looked at the roe deer as if I was seeing an unreal picture that, I knew it, was not going to last for a long time.

-------------------
Edité par zen34 le 27-06-2005 15:41

Réponse: Chevreuil/Traduction de robinou, postée le 27-06-2005 à 13:31:15 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile 83.
I'm living a big house, in the country, a land of 20000 square metres,which permits me to see marvellous things such as birds of course but still some roebucks,boars,rabbits,foxes and so on.

Last tuesday I watched TV and through the window of the lounge I saw a roebuck eating the grass specially sown for them,and a few minutes later I saw it lying,the head and the ears turned towards the house because apparently it had decided to listen to music comfortably installed in the shade of a tree .

It stayed there some minutes then stood up again and took again quietly its meal .

Useless to tell you that during that times I didn't see on that was happening in the TV,because I was looking at the roebuck as if I saw an irreal picture which I knew it ,wouldn't continue too long.

Denis

-------------------
Edité par robinou le 27-06-2005 16:23

Réponse: Chevreuil/Traduction de cat3, postée le 27-06-2005 à 17:09:49 (S | E)
bonjour Lucile,quel joli texte,j'espère ne pas l'avoir trop abîmé!

I live in a contryside in a big house,built on a 20000 m2,plat of land.I can see wonderful things,like birds, of course,but also roe deers,boars,rabbits,joxes and so on
Last Tuesday,I was watching TV,and throught the window of the living-room,I saw a roe deer eating the grass especially sowed for them,and ,a few minutes later,I noticed it,laying ,the head and the hears,turned toward the house,because, ,he had , apparently ,decided to listen to the music,confortably installed in a shade of a tree
He stayed there several minutes,then he got up,and quietly ate again
It's not useless to tell you I didn't see the program of TV,while this moment,because I was looking at the roe deer,that seemed an unreal picture,which,I knew it wouldn't be for a long time

,Lucile

-------------------
Edité par cat3 le 27-06-2005 17:11

Réponse: Chevreuil/Traduction de magmatic_rock, postée le 27-06-2005 à 18:58:13 (S | E)
Coucou Lucile, belle traduction!!!

I've been living in the country in a large house over a field of 20 000m², which allow me to see some marvellous stuffs like birds of course but also roe deers, boars, rabbits, foxes and so on. Last tuesday I was watching TV when through (peut-on mettre "across"?) the living-room's window I saw a roe deer who was eating grass seeded specially for them, then few minutes later I saw it recumbent with both head and ears turned towards the house because they had apparently decided to listen to the music comfortably installed in the shade of a tree. He stayed there several minutes and then he got up again, still his meal quietly. It would be useless say to you that while this moment I haven't seen something on the TV because I was seeing the roe deer as if I was seeing a virtual picture which, I know it, didn't last for a long time.

Réponse: Chevreuil/Traduction de hyppoblue, postée le 27-06-2005 à 19:13:26 (S | E)
Hello,
I live in the country, in a big house, on a 20000m2 plot of land,which allows me to see wonderful things like birds of course but also roe deers, wild boars, rabbits, foxes and so on. Last Tuesday I was watching TV and through the window of the living-room I saw a roe deer eating the grass specially sowed for them, and a few minutes later I saw it lying down, its head and its ears turned toward the house because it has apparently decided to listen to the music comfortably settled in the shade of a tree. It stayed there for several minutes then stood up and quietly ate its meal again . Needless to say you that during this time I saw nothing of what happened on the TV, because I was watching the roe deer as if I was looking at an unreal picture which I knew it, wouldn't last a very long time.

Quelle image reposante et rafraîchissante, Lucile pour ce moment ...j'espère ne pas l'avoir trop abîmé.

-------------------
Edité par hyppoblue le 28-06-2005 20:54 merci Lucile pour la correction.

-------------------
Edité par hyppoblue le 28-06-2005 20:59 J'en avais oublié une

Réponse: Chevreuil/Traduction de cam3, postée le 27-06-2005 à 21:09:37 (S | E)
Bonjour,
I live in the country in a large house on a 20000sqm plot of land, which allows me to see marvellous things such as birds of course but also roe deer, wild boars, rabbits, foxes and so on. Last Tuesday, I was watching television and when I looked out of the sitting-room window I saw a roe deer eating the grass especially sown for them, and a few minutes later I saw it lying, its head and its ears tilted towards the house because apparently it had decided to listen to the music comfortably settled in the shade of a tree. It remained there for a few minutes and then got up and resumed its meal peacefully. It's useless saying that, in that lapse of time, I saw nothing of what was happening on television, because I was gazing at the roe deer as if I saw an unreal picture which, I knew, was not going to last for a long time.

Réponse: Chevreuil/Traduction de masselotte, postée le 27-06-2005 à 22:57:47 (S | E)
Bonsoir lucile83 merci pour la traduction

I live in the country in a big house on a ground of twenty thousands square meters, that allow me to see some marvelous things such as some birds of course but also some roe deers,wild boars,rabbits,foxes and so on.Last Tuesday I was watching TV and through the living room window I saw a roe deer eating the grass disseminated specially for them,and a few minutes later I saw him lay down,the head and the ears round to the house because apparently he decided to listen to the music comfortably settled in the shade of a tree.He was staying there several minutes then got up to continue to eat its meal quietly.I don't have to tell you that during all this time I didn't see what's happened to the program TV, because I saw the roe deer like that I seen an unreal picturing which ,I knew, wasn't lasting a long time.

-------------------
Edité par masselotte le 28-06-2005 07:52 Billions of blue blistering barnacles beaucoup trop de fautes flyweight lucile83

Réponse: Chevreuil/Traduction de lucile83, postée le 28-06-2005 à 13:45:28 (S | E)
Hello,
et pour vos efforts; voici ma proposition :

I am living in the countryside, in a large house on a 20,000 square metres ‘ land, which allows me to see marvellous things such as birds of course but also ox-deers, wild pigs, rabbits, foxes and so on. Last Tuesday I was watching television and through the sitting room window I saw an ox-deer eat some grass especially sowed for them, and a few minutes later I saw him lie down, his head and ears turned to the house for he had apparently decided to listen to the music while settled down at ease in the shade of a tree. He stayed there for a few minutes then stood up and started again to eat quietly. It is no use to tell you that meanwhile I saw nothing on the television, for I was watching the ox-deer as if I saw an unreal picture which, I knew it, was not going to last for a very long time.

Les fautes les plus courantes:

1) Last Tuesday I have been watching TV….. non, car on doit employer un preterit, l’action est passée et datée donc…I was watching TV
2) Quand vous parlez du chevreuil vous pouvez dire « he » ou « it » mais il faut vous tenir au choix de pronoms masculins ou neutres et ne pas mélanger « he » avec « its »

See you soon

-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 28-06-2005 15:01

Réponse: Chevreuil/Traduction de jardin62, postée le 28-06-2005 à 14:40:27 (S | E)
lucile!

I live in the country in a big house built on a 20,000 m2 piece of land which allows me to see marvellous things such as birds of course but also deer, wild boars, rabbits, foxes and so on. Last Tuesday I was watching TV when I saw through the sitting-room window one of the deer grazing the grass especially sowed for them and a few minutes later I saw him lying down on the ground with his head and ears towards the house for he had apparently decided to listen to the music in a comfortable position in the shade of a tree. He stayed there several minutes then he set on his feet again and quietly went on with his meal again. Needless to say that in the mean time I had not seen what was going on the TV for I was looking at the deer as if I was seeing a dream-like picture which I knew wasn't going to last long.

lucile: 'ça fait envie!'...

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux