Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Exercices du forum
Retrouvez des centaines d'exercices ici et créez votre propre test ici. D'autres exercices sont également disponibles dans le forum English only

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Anecdote/traduction
Message de misterx posté le 23-03-2007 à 12:45:39 (S | E | F | I)

bonjour à tous

Voilà un petit texte relatant une anectote qui m'est arrivée il y a quelques années.

J'ai mis 2 étoiles car il est vrai que ce texte est un peu difficile; Je n'aurai pas la prétention de vouloir faire mieux que Lucile 83.
Je veux simplement vous faire part de cette petite mésaventure car il est vrai qu'il manque sur ce forum de jolies petites histoires à traduire comme celles auxquelles nous avions droit auparavant.

Merci
Bon amusement à tous
Correction le dimanche 1er avril

Je n’avais pas pour habitude de rendre visite à ma tante Francine.
Un jour, j’ai eu l’envie de lui faire une petite surprise et suis allé la voir à son appartement.
Elle habite un immeuble de 3 étages sans ascenseur ; Je sonne, elle m’ouvre et me dit de monter.
J’arrive devant la porte de son appartement, j’ouvre et rentre dans le salon.
Une femme habillée d’un peignoir est assise dans le fauteuil, je m’installe à côté d’elle et la rassure en lui disant que je suis de la famille.
Je regarde autour de moi et lui demande si Francine a fait quelques rénovations car je ne me souviens pas avoir déjà vu ces meubles ainsi que la couleur du papier peint.
Elle me regarde très inquiète, le visage décomposé et me répond que Francine n’habite pas ici mais l’étage du dessus.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 23-03-2007 18:22

Réponse: Anecdote/traduction de nicolyon, postée le 23-03-2007 à 14:52:20 (S | E)
I wasn't used to visiting my aunt Francine;
One day I fancied surprising her and went to her flat.
She has lived in a three-floor block without lift ; I rang, she opened and told me to go up. I arrived in front of her door, I opened it and came into the drawing room.
A woman, in a dressing gown, was sitting in the armchair, I sat down next to her and told her I'm a relative.
I looked round and asked if Francine has made renovations because I didn't remember seeing this furniture neither the wall paper's colour.
She looked at me very worried, the face ...and answers that Francine hasn't lived here but at the floor above this.

I'm not sure for the choice of tenses.....

Nicolyon

Réponse: Anecdote/traduction de misterx, postée le 23-03-2007 à 15:08:57 (S | E)
Salut nicolyon

Ce n'est pas mal du tout.
Dommage d'avoir contourne les difficultés mais après tout ce qui compte c'est de participer.
En ce qui concerne le temps,il est vrai que le présent s'utilise lors de narrations.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 23-03-2007 18:29

Réponse: Anecdote/traduction de maya13, postée le 24-03-2007 à 12:06:43 (S | E)
hello misterx,

I was not used to visiting my Auntie Francine, however one day, I fancied paying her a surprise visit and went to see her at her place. She lived in a liftless three-storeyed building. I rang at the door, she opened and told me to come upstairs. I got up to her door and came in the sitting-room. A woman, wearing a dressing-gown, was seated in an armchair. I settled down next to her and calmed her down, saying I was one of her relatives.
I looked around and asked if Francine had made some refurbishment because I could remember neither the furniture nor the colour of the wallpaper.
She looked at me anxiously, her face distraught and said that Francine lived upstairs, not here !

thank you

Réponse: Anecdote/traduction de khery-morenitta, postée le 25-03-2007 à 17:49:57 (S | E)
I did not have as a practice to return visit to my aunt Francine. One day, I wanted to make him a small surprise and went to see it with his apartment. It lives a building of 3 floors without elevator; I sound, it opens to me and says to me to go up.
I arrive in front of the door of his apartment, I open and return in the living room. A woman equipped with a dressing gown sat in the armchair, I settle beside it and reassures it by saying to him that I am of the family.
I look around me and asks to him whether Francine made some restorations because I already do not remember to have seen these pieces of furniture as well as the color of the wallpaper. It looks at me very anxious, the broken up face and answers me that Francine does not live here but the stage of the top.

Réponse: Anecdote/traduction de coferam, postée le 30-03-2007 à 14:30:13 (S | E)

Bonjour misterx,

I was not used to visiting my aunt Francine.
Someday, I felt like to make her a small surprise and I am going to see her at her flat.
She has lived a three-storeyed building without elevator ; I rang, she opened and told me to come uptairs.I arrived in front of the door of his apartment, I opened and I came in the sitting room.
A woman, wearing a dressing gown, was seated in the armchair, I had place next to her and calmed her saying I was one of her relatives.
I looked around me and asked if Francine had made some renovations because I already do not remember to have seen these pieces of furniture as well as the color of the wallpaper.
She looked at me very worry, the face distraught and said that Francine didn’t live here but upstairs !

Merci.

Réponse: Anecdote/traduction de silsilay, postée le 31-03-2007 à 17:14:00 (S | E)
Hi,

I hadn't used to visit my aut Francine. One day, I wanted to make her a little surprise and I went to see her in her flat.
She has lived in a three-floor block without lift ; I rang, she opened and told me to go up. I arrived in front of the door of her flat, I opened and I came into the living-room.
A woman, in a dressing gown, was sitting in the armchair, I took place next to her and I reassured her by telling that I was a member of her family.
I looked around and asked her if Francine have made some renovations because I didn't remember seeing a day theses furnitures neither the wallpaper's colour.
She looked at me very worried, her face change radically and answered me that Francine didn't live there but in the upper-floor.

See you soon.

Réponse: Anecdote/traduction de misterx, postée le 01-04-2007 à 11:19:59 (S | E)

Bonjour à tous,
Merci d'avoir participé.
Voici la correction :

I wasn't used to visiting my aunt Francine.
One day I felt like surprising her and went to her flat.
She lives in a three-storey building without a lift; I rang the bell, she opened the door and told me to come upstairs.
I went to her door, opened it and entered the living room.
A woman in a dressing gown was sitting in the armchair; I settled down next to her and reassured her saying that I was a relative.
I looked round and asked her whether Francine had made some changes for I couldn’t remember seeing either the furniture or the colour of the wallpaper.
She looked at me very anxious, and answered with a distraught face that Francine didn’t live here but on the floor above.

See you soon
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 03-04-2007 09:02
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 05-04-2007 08:04
Quelques modifications apportées

Réponse: Anecdote/traduction de cchat, postée le 05-04-2007 à 07:33:53 (S | E)
La traduction proposée comporte plusieurs erreurs, malheureusement :

I wasn’t in the habit of visiting my aunt Francine.
One day I felt like giving her a surprise and went to her flat.
She is living (non, il faudra dire "She lives" in a three-floor-building "three-storey building" without a lift;

L'histoire en anglais ne se raconte pas au présent, mais au passé, alors tout le reste doit être modifié. Il y a aussi d'autres fautes. Je continuerai la correction tout à l'heure.

Réponse: Anecdote/traduction de nefertiti, postée le 23-04-2007 à 10:51:43 (S | E)
I was not used to visiting my aunt Francine.
One day, I wanted to make her a little surprise and went to see her to her flat.
She lives in a building of three levels without any lift. I rang, she opened the door and said me to come up.
I came ahead the door of her flat, opened it and entered into the leaving room.
A women wearing a dressing gown was sitting in the armchair, I sat next to her and reassured her saying I am from her family.
I looked around and asked her if Francine has made some changes because I do not remember these fourniture as the colour of the wallpaper.
She looked me very worried, with a distraught face and answered that Francine did not live here but at the upper level.

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux