Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction pour un oral d'anglais (1)

<< Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Correction pour un oral d'anglais
Message de kalko posté le 22-11-2008 à 19:41:40 (S | E | F)

Bonjour,
Je dois passer à l'oral vendredi pour la présentation d'une entreprise. (La présentation devra durer 8minutes et sans note)
J'ai choisi de la faire sur xxx
Pourriez-vous me corriger mes éventuelles fautes?
Je vous mets ci-joint ce que j'ai écrit:

1. INTRODUCTION
Today I decided to present you the company xxx
2. REASON OF MY CHOICE
I choose this company because I work in it every Sunday morning as a cashier and It was more simple to take the information for this presentation.

I am going to begin with the characteristics of this company:

3. CHARACTERISTICS
Name
The name of the company is inspired of the name of its founder xxx
Status
xxx is a Cooperative society with a variable capital. The fonctionnement of this company is not like the other society limited. Indeed, the decision are taken by every manager of different supermarket independently on social, investment, purchasing politics
Activity
It’s a French supermarket chain. We can find food, clothes, jeweller’s shop, or travels agency or station service. At this moment xxx develops the concept of Ecommerce with selling, jewelleries online or plane tickets.

Headquarters
The headquarters is located in xxx near Paris.

Staff
With a turnover of 30 billion euro, the staff of this company is over 100 000 employees divided in 576 shopping centers

Logo+Slogan→translate+ your interpretation
This is the logo of xxx, we can see the blue circle, it may represent the earth, in the second ground an orange circle it might be the sun and in the first ground there is the initial of xxx. With these elements we can say that no matter where we are the sun will always shine on xxx, and for the customers the prices will always be cheap.
The slogan of xxx is “always the cheaper!”. It means xxx propose cheap prices compared to the others competing Supermarket chains likexxx , xxx or xxx..

4. STRATEGY
(As far as )The strategy xxx, she is based on four engagements:
-To favorise the free competing for exemple breaking the monopole of oil with the creation of station service
-To defend the spending power proposing the cheaper price, creating his own distributor’s brand with his own product range
-To valorise the sustainable development selling products of fair trade or sponsoring the operation “clean the nature”
-To make easier the access to the culture proposing special offers on books for example
(Moreover), we can stress on the fact that xxx is the only supermarket chain where employees can become managing director

5. COMPANY CULTURE
The culture of this company is based on the consumer’s satisfaction. That’s why all the staff is always here for the customers to informe them and satisfies their demand.
To illustrate that, I brought the tee-shirt that the cashier have to wear and we can see that it’s written in the back “what can I do for you” .
The customer is at the center of all the actions undertake by the company.

6. a SWOT analysis
I did not find the analysis Swot of the company so I decided to make suppositions with regard to what I saw within the company and what I notice from an outside point of view
• S:Strenght
The main strength of xxx is the innovation on his marketing concept, indeed, for example to pull most consumers xxx does a discount on the products of their brand every Sunday morning and every evening from 20 h
• W: Weakness
The main weakness of xxx is the lack of product or innovative service, and different with regard to the competition
• O: Opportunities
The opportunities are the alliance with groupings of independent shopkeepers implanted somewhere else in Europe and a strong ability to react in front of the competition
• T: Treats
The main treats of xxx is the competition with the war of price and the arrival of hard-discount on the market

Merci d'avance
------------------
Modifié par bridg le 22-11-2008 20:17
Anonymat demandé
Divers

Réponse: Correction pour un oral d'anglais de kalko, postée le 26-11-2008 à 17:15:42 (S | E)
S'il vous plait juste une petite correction ...

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux