Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Let's Suggest 65/ Let's have a break 11

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Let's Suggest 65/ Let's have a break 11
Message de here4u posté le 01-07-2024 à 14:01:29 (S | E | F)
Hello dears,

This is an easy exercise that everyone can do.

Toujours en pause sur l’ exercice d’EXPRESSION Let's Suggest tel qu’il était…
C'est à nouveau la " nouvelle formule ", surtout que les vacances sont là, maintenant... JE SAIS, JE CROIS que vous pouvez être beaucoup plus nombreux à essayer d'aider tout le monde par vos travaux et vos corrections.

Certains m’ont dit être gênés d’exprimer des idées personnelles (surtout qu’ils avaient l’impression – souvent fausse – de les exprimer maladroitement.) Cependant, je ne vous demande pas de " raconter votre vie " si vous ne le désirez pas... Je souhaite juste vous voir vous exprimer sur tout sujet aussi " librement " que possible.
De plus, je pense que vous aurez maintenant compris que pour moi, toute expression, même maladroite, est intéressante et a de la valeur. Elle nous stimule tous à " trouver mieux " !

Voici les questions auxquelles vous devrez répondre en utilisant une expression de 'giving your opinion'.

1. What does 'solitude' mean to you?

2. Do you cook for/ with/ pleasure?

3. Comment on this assertion: "Life is beautiful", and illustrate it.

4. Do you like picnics? Describe the ideal one?

Vous pouvez choisir 1 ou 2 questions au choix – en notant bien les références - et développer celle(s) que vous voulez, jusqu’à atteindre en tout un maximum d’environ 150 mots.

Envoyez-moi vos réponses en mp et je publierai une série que vous 'corrigerez' (en bleu d’abord pendant deux jours) puis en vert… et je publierai ensuite la deuxième série... (sans changements donc ! ) Vous gagnez de la liberté (celle de ne pas parler d'un ou plusieurs sujets, ceux qui ne vous " inspirent pas "... Vous écrivez la longueur que vous voulez, vous pouvez choisir d'inventer, de plaisanter, ou de répondre avec sérieux... Nous vous suivrons !

Cet exercice sera pour vous un ou en fonction de la qualité de vos écrits et des difficultés (surmontées) dans la prestation...
Cet exercice sera corrigé (j'espère !) le mardi 16 juillet 2024 ! Go for it! with THE FORCE.

Réponse : Let's Suggest 65/ Let's have a break 11 de here4u, postée le 03-07-2024 à 00:50:24 (S | E)
Hello dears,

Here is our first ANSWER: Topic N°2. Do you cook for/ with/ pleasure?

Please, indicate possible mistakes and underline what you think is clumsy.

I know that the cooking, and even doing a fancy cooking with all sorts of unknown, exotic ingredients is becoming, and I should perhaps write 'has become' very fashionable. A good cooking has to be very careful for the decoration of the customer's plate, and the harmony of the colors... A plate with food on it can't be one colored... It must be beatiful to look... even at home... People take photos of their plate before they eat their food...I think it's ridiculous...
I hate that...
In my opinion, eating should just be eating what our body needs to remain healthy. Cooking everyday is boring (and quite expensive...) I think I could live with mixed salads with the proteins and the vegetables that are necessary to keep me healthy...
In the future, some people say that we will just swallow multicolored pills to feed our families. I think that would be good ...if we have enough of these pills for the all population... 167 words.

Thank you for your help!

Réponse : Let's Suggest 65/ Let's have a break 11 de gerold, postée le 03-07-2024 à 10:58:51 (S | E)
Hello here4u

first ANSWER: Topic N°2. Do you cook for/ with/ pleasure?

I know that the cooking, and even doing a fancy cooking with all sorts of unknown, exotic ingredients comma is becoming, and I should perhaps write 'has become' very fashionable. A good cooking has to be very careful for the decoration of the customer's plate, and the harmony of the colors... A plate with food on it can't be one (not the right word, I think) colored... It must be beatiful to look... even at home... People take photos of their plate before they eat their food...I think it's ridiculous...
I hate that...
In my opinion, eating should just be eating what our body needs to remain healthy. Cooking everyday is boring (and quite expensive...) I think I could live with mixed salads with the proteins and the vegetables that are necessary to keep me healthy...
In the future, some people say that we will just swallow multicolored pills to feed our families. I think that would be good ...if we have enough of these pills for the all population... 167 words.

Thank you for your help!

Réponse : Let's Suggest 65/ Let's have a break 11 de here4u, postée le 04-07-2024 à 14:57:37 (S | E)
Hello dears!

Bleu jusqu'à demain soir, vert ensuite !

Réponse : Let's Suggest 65/ Let's have a break 11 de magie8, postée le 06-07-2024 à 06:11:16 (S | E)
correction en vert avec l aide de Gerold Merci
Hello Dears,
I know that the cooking, and even doing a fancy cooking with all sorts of unknown, exotic ingredients is becoming, and I should perhaps write 'has become' very fashionable. ( For great cooking, it is important to take care of the decoration; (the customer's dish must be presented with a colour harmony... A plate with food on it (can't be(unicoloured ... It must be beautiful to look... even at home... People take photos of their plate before they eat their food...I think it's ridiculous...
I hate that...

In my opinion,( we should only eat* what our body needs to remain healthy. Cooking everyday is boring (and quite expensive...) I think I could live with mixed salads with the proteins and the vegetables that are necessary to keep me healthy...
( Some people say (that) one day we will just swallow multicolored pills to feed us. I think that would be good ...if we have enough of these pills for the (whole population... 167 words.

Thank you for your help!

*Rappelez- vous une réplique de Molière dans l'Avare: "Il faut manger pour vivre et non vivre pour manger"
C'est vrai qu'il faut manger équilibré un peu de tout en petites quantites. Et, des produits de qualité.La cuisine 3 étoiles ce n est pas tous les jours sinon on n'apprécierait plus.

Réponse : Let's Suggest 65/ Let's have a break 11 de gerold, postée le 06-07-2024 à 10:28:16 (S | E)
Hello

I agree with Magie's corrections, except for one:

Hello Dears,
I know that the cooking, and even doing a fancy cooking with all sorts of unknown, exotic ingredients is becoming, and I should perhaps write 'has become' very fashionable. ( For great cooking, it is important to take care of the decoration; (the customer's dish must be presented with a colour harmony... A plate with food on it (can't be(unicoloured ... It must be beautiful to look... even at home... People take photos of their plate before they eat their food...I think it's ridiculous...
I hate that...
In my opinion,( we should only eat* what our body needs to remain healthy. Cooking everyday is boring (and quite expensive...) I think I could live with mixed salads with the proteins and the vegetables that are necessary to keep me healthy...
( Some people say (that) one day we will just swallow multicoloured (for the sake of consistency) pills to feed us ourselves. I think that would be good ...if we have enough of these pills for the (whole population... 167 words.

Réponse : Let's Suggest 65/ Let's have a break 11 de here4u, postée le 08-07-2024 à 10:05:09 (S | E)
Hello dears!

ANSWER B : TOPIC 1 Please, indicate possible mistakes and underline what looks clumsy to you.

If you want to hear WHAT I THINK about solitude, for me solitude means calm, tranquility, silence and pleasure.
No rambunctious children jumping up and down and shouting. No companions playing deafening music.
Being able to work alone without being disturbed. No one to give orders or reprimands.
I can eat and go to bed at the time I want. No pressure,I can live at my own pace without anyone rushing me. Solitude is freedom.
To be completely honest, I HAVE TO ADMIT that if solitude is necessary from time to time, it shouldn't last too long. After a few days, I also need to meet people. 110 WORDS

TOPIC 3
Life is beautiful, and worth living, but perhaps not for people who are suffering or who have bombs dropped on their heads.
FRANKLY SPEAKING, even if you need a good dose of optimism and a strong will, it's better to be alive than dead.
Paraphrasing a few words from a song by Jacques Brel
Further than misery, we must look at what is beautiful. 65 words thank you

for your help.

Réponse : Let's Suggest 65/ Let's have a break 11 de gerold, postée le 08-07-2024 à 12:53:47 (S | E)
Hello!

ANSWER B : TOPIC 1 Please, indicate possible mistakes and underline what looks clumsy to you.

If you want to hear WHAT I THINK about solitude, for me solitude means calm, tranquility, silence and pleasure.
No rambunctious children jumping up and down and shouting*. No companions playing deafening music*.
Being able to work alone without being disturbed*. No one to give orders or reprimands*.
I can eat and go to bed at the time I want. No pressure,I can live at my own pace without anyone rushing me. Solitude is freedom.
To be completely honest, I HAVE TO ADMIT that if solitude is necessary from time to time, it shouldn't last too long. After a few days, I also need to meet people. 110 WORDS

*In my opinion, there are too many sentences without conjugated verbs.

TOPIC 3
Life is beautiful, and worth living, but perhaps not for people who are suffering or who have bombs dropped on their heads.
FRANKLY SPEAKING, even if you need a good dose of optimism and a strong will, it's better to be alive than dead.
Paraphrasing a few words from a song by Jacques Brel
"Further than misery, we must look at what is beautiful".

It is not a paraphrase : "Plus loin que la misère, il nous faut regarder ce qu'il y a de beau."

65 words thank you

Réponse : Let's Suggest 65/ Let's have a break 11 de sanlo, postée le 08-07-2024 à 13:44:02 (S | E)
In my opinion, loneliness is necessary for learn to get to know yourself, in part because others also help us to know ourselves but loneliness learn us to look for our ressources internal and to know to cross proofs of life lonely what we learn it's be able to rely on yourself and gain self confidence. Loneliness we learn to make important decisions alone and take initatives.
Despite all these avantages she can be also a trap! because we need to others and love for finding the meaning of life,and Lonely it's impossible so don't forget you can't be self sufficient...Share your feelings is essantial for understand and move foward.
To conclude we need both loneliness and living together.

Réponse : Let's Suggest 65/ Let's have a break 11 de magie8, postée le 10-07-2024 à 07:48:39 (S | E)
Voici ma correction en vert Merci à Gerold pour ses commentaires et à Here4u pour les corrections
Hello!

If you want to hear WHAT I THINK about solitude,as far as I am concerned solitude means calm,( tranquillity or peacefulness/vert], silence and pleasure.
No rambunctious children jumping up and down and shouting.( My companion is not at home playing deafening music.
( I can work alone without being disturbed. No one to give orders or reprimands*.

En ce qui concerne la phrase de la chanson de Jacques Brel, j' ai mixé la dernière phrase du 1er couplet avec la 1ère du 2è
Plus loin que la misère, il nous faut regarder.
2eme couplet
Il nous faut regarder ce qu'il y a de beau
Le ciel gris ou bleuté, les filles au bord de l'eau. ( Si ne n'est pas vraiment paraphrasé, c'est un peu tronqué; J. Brel répète 2 fois il faut regarder

Réponse : Let's Suggest 65/ Let's have a break 11 de magie8, postée le 10-07-2024 à 07:56:27 (S | E)
J'ai remis ce texte à sa bonne place. Il devait être envoyé en message personnel à here4u qui l aurait posté en temps voulu.

Réponse : Let's Suggest 65/ Let's have a break 11 de sanlo, postée le 08-07-2024 à 13:44:02 (S | E)

ANSWER C
TOPIC 1

In my opinion, loneliness is necessary for learn to get to know yourself, in part because others also help us to know ourselves but loneliness learn us to look for our ressources internal and to know to cross proofs of life lonely what we learn it's be able to rely on yourself and gain self confidence. Loneliness we learn to make important decisions alone and take initatives.
Despite all these avantages she can be also a trap! because we need to others and love for finding the meaning of life,and Lonely it's impossible so don't forget you can't be self sufficient...Share your feelings is essantial for understand and move foward.
To conclude we need both loneliness and living together.

Réponse : Let's Suggest 65/ Let's have a break 11 de magie8, postée le 10-07-2024 à 08:12:51 (S | E)
Mes suggestion Hello,

ANSWER3 TOPIC3
In my opinion, loneliness is necessary (for learn to get to know yourself, (in part because others also help us to know ourselves but loneliness( learn( pas le bon verbe) us to look for our ( ressources internal and to know to cross proofs of life lonely what we learn it's be able to rely on yourself and gain ( self confidence(trait d'union) ). Loneliness [bleu
(]we[
bleu] learn
to make important decisions alone and take (initatives.
Despite all these avantages she can( be also ( ordre des mots) a trap! because we need (to others and love for finding the meaning of life,and Lonely it's impossible so don't forget you can't be (self sufficient..(.Share(pas le bon verbe) your feelings is ( essantial for understand and move( foward.
To conclude we need both loneliness and living together

Réponse : Let's Suggest 65/ Let's have a break 11 de here4u, postée le 10-07-2024 à 10:25:28 (S | E)
Hello dears!
Merci Magie de faire la police à ma place ! Ajoute ANSWER C: et ce sera parfait ! Je suis en famille dans une zone quasi blanche pourtant proche de Paris... Même les conversations téléphoniques se coupent !
Bonne journée !

Réponse : Let's Suggest 65/ Let's have a break 11 de gerold, postée le 10-07-2024 à 19:06:23 (S | E)
Hello

Answer C topic 1
The subject was "solitude", not "loneliness". These two words are not really synonyms. That's why some statements seem strange (in my opinion).

In my opinion, loneliness is necessary (for learn to get to know yourself, (in part because others also help us to know ourselves but loneliness( learn( pas le bon verbe) us to look for our ( ressources internal and to know to cross proofs of life lonely what we learn it's be able to rely on yourself and gain ( self confidence(trait d'union) ). Loneliness (]we[ learn to make important decisions alone and take (initatives.
Despite all these (avantages she can( be also ( ordre des mots) a trap! because we need (to others and love for finding the meaning of life,and Lonely it's impossible so don't forget you can't be (self sufficient..(.Share(pas le bon verbe) your feelings is ( essantial for understand and move( forward.
To conclude we need both loneliness and living together

Réponse : Let's Suggest 65/ Let's have a break 11 de here4u, postée le 12-07-2024 à 10:38:27 (S | E)
Hello !
Green allowed!

Réponse : Let's Suggest 65/ Let's have a break 11 de gerold, postée le 12-07-2024 à 11:39:12 (S | E)
Hello!

Answer C topic 1
The subject was "solitude", not "loneliness". These two words are not really synonyms.
"Loneliness" is negative ("a feeling of being unhappy because you have no friends or people to talk to", Oxford dict.), while "solitude" is usually positive.
I think that only true misanthropists would perhaps say that loneliness is "necessary".

In my opinion, loneliness solitude is necessary (for to learn to get to know youroneself, (in part because others also help us to know ourselves but loneliness solitude( learn( pas le bon verbe) teaches us to look for our ( internal ressourcesresources internal and to know to cross proofs of life (not sure to understand) lonely alone What we learn it's (to) be able to rely on youroneself and gain ( self-confidence(trait d'union) ). Loneliness Solitude teaches us (]we[ learn to make important decisions alone and take initiatives(initatives.
Despite all these (advantages she it can( also be also ( ordre des mots) a trap! because we need (to others and love? other people's love ? for finding to find the meaning of life,and Lonely alone it's impossible so don't forget you can't be (self-sufficient..(.Share(pas le bon verbe) your feelings is ( essantial for essential to understand and move( forward.
To conclude we need both solitude loneliness and living together

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Exercices du forum

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux |